❛ a road to your heart ❜

choi beomgyu & shin ryujin

🌊

"are you really leaving?" beomgyu's mother asked as he nodded before placing his luggage inside the trunk. "don't worry mom i'll be gone for two weeks only, i also need a rest since loads of work has piled up last week." he said making the woman nod.

he then left a peck on her cheeks and bid goodbyes before entering his car. "bye mom!" he said and waved his hands before driving away. the woman smiled seeing the car vanish from her sight as she sighed and crossed her arms.

"he better bring a girlfriend with him." she said and chuckled before walking inside the house.

🌊

beomgyu smiled at the scenery infront of him. it was already sunset yet he hasn't still found a place to stay, he was having a peaceful rode trip that he got too immersed by the beautiful sights everytime he passes by beaches.

he sighed before taking his sunglasses off and looked at the waves dancing elegantly. his eyes darted at the ocean making him smile before walking beside it while removing his slippers.

"i miss being young and free." he said as he thought about his highschool days where he can do anything he wants, but growing up he has dreams to pursue.

when he finished admiring the ocean he went back to his car before looking around for places to stay, and he somehow ended at a very interesting place.

he went out of his car before walking closer seeing a receptionist packing her stuff. "uhh, hi!" he said making the girl's head turn to him as she smiled immediately.

"hello! welcome to sunrise camp, how can i help you?" she asked. "oh, what's this place?" he asked and looked at the open gates seeing the ocean. "this place is where most people stay to relax or have vacation when they feel happy, or when they feel love. you can freely do anything you want in this camp, just not the bad ones though hehe." she said and grinned.

"oh i see, then can book here to stay for two weeks please? thank you." he said as the girl nodded while taking something out. "when are you gonna start staying here sir, today?" she asked as beomgyu nodded.

"you're very lucky sir! since today is the third anniversary of sunrise camp, there will be a 30% off for the first three days when you stay here." she said before handing him a paper.

"please fill this up sir then i'll ask yeonjun to find you a hut." she said and smiled. "the name's yeji, have a wonderful stay!" she said before walking away.

he then started filling the paper up and on time when he finished a guy appeared. "hello sir! im yeonjun, and i will be guiding you around sunrise camp before bringing you to your hut." he said and warmly smiled which beomgyu returned.

he then took his luggage and backpack before following yeonjun while he's touring. the camp was very interesting for him, as he entered he saw people relaxing, there are also couples swimming on the beach.

"welcome to sunrise camp! where happy people stay. let me introduce my myself again, im choi yeonjun the manager of this camp and the girl you met earlier is my loving wife. she's the daughter of the owner that checks on how the camp is doing." he said making beomgyu's mouth form into an 'o'. "let me tour you for today!" he enthusiastically said making beomgyu smile before the started the tour.

"these are the restaurants, where you can eat of course." he said and pointed at the restaurants who are still busy at this hour, "this is the souvenir shop, where you can buy sunrise camp's merchandise's. you can also buy swimwear's and more beach stuff." he said as beomgyu nodded.