Chapter 1

As I arrived in school, I was still pissed off. My phone broke, darn it! I looked across the field and saw Sean sulking.

"Dude! What's up? Cutting classes again?" I laughed, running towards him. Sean Wilberts love cutting classes. And secretly, I disapprove of it. I mean... Cutting classes?! For pete's sake.

"No. Well... sort of. I don't want to go to class today. Geometry is hard." He shrugged, "How about you, dude? It's uh..." He looked at his watch and his eyes bulged, "Um... twenty seconds and your officially joining me." Sean smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?! No!" I swiftly ran towards my first class, using my winning skills in track and field. This is pure shit!

As I ran, a girl suddenly blocked my view, causing me to crash into her. 

"Ouch!" She moaned when we both fell on the floor. Damn it! Stupid body coordination. I rolled to the side when I realized I'm on top of her.

"Shoot!" She cursed, "Why the hell on earth are you running? Do you know the rules? No running on the hallways!" The girl glared at me, standing up and smoothing her blouse. I was about to say sorry when the bell rang.

"Crap! I'm late!" She made a sprint towards the opposite direction of my class.

Well, bollocks! I AM LATE.

--

"Mr. Manskate? You are late!" My geometry teacher, Mr. Maths, tsked. "I do not expect this from a guy like you."

Oh. Damn. There goes my reputation.

"Sit at the back, mister." He shook his bald head, "Beside Ms. Blanding."

I huffed and sat at the back. Geez.

"Oh, god. Oh, my god." Some girls squealed in delight. I putt my hand over my forehead to show my annoyance. I heard uneasy breaths beside me. What the?  I looked beside me and saw Kate Blanding hyperventilating. Her green eyes met mine and she looked away, flushing scarlet.

Give. Me. A. Break.  I rolled my eyes, disgusted. I looked around the room and noticed that almost all of the girls are shooting death daggers at Kate. Mr. Maths tried to get everybody's attention.

He failed. 

I shut my eyes closed. This is the second thing I loathe about school. Girls! Especially if tons of them are throwing themselves at you.

"Uh, Emmett? Can you explain problem two for me? I can't understand it." My eyes shot open, seeing cleavage infront of me. I gritted my teeth and looked at Allison Xander's face. She was smiling sweetly at me, at the same time, batting her lashes.

See what I mean?! See! 

"It's because you're busy drooling over Emmett's face..." Beside me, Kate flipped her blonde hair.

"Aren't you?!" Allison snapped.

"No!" Kate snapped back.

Omomomomomom. I do not hear a thing...

"Girls! Please." Mr. Maths frowned, "Ms. Xander, return to your seat. Ms. Blanding, focus!"

I noticed that the whole class was staring at me, some of them are smirking. I threw a surreptitious glare at Mr. Math's direction.

Right. Just what I needed.

Attention.

--

The shrill of the bell sounded so good to my ears. Aside from the fact that easy geom is finished, I could already escape these mad girls!

"Emmett," Lucy McTrey, Sean's girlfriend approached me, "Where on earth's Sean?"