CHAPTER 38: Buy a mop

—-

Outside of Jade Condos, Yue Ling leisurely strode to the parking garage assigned for residents.

In her packing space was her new car.

She had wanted a ’low-key’ car so it wouldn’t attract attention, but who was Liu Shan? He was someone who would consider a Ferrari a low-key car.

She shook her head, she thought, ’Liu Shan ah, what goes on in that brain of yours?’

The only good thing was, her new car wasn’t eye catching like her others car.

She enter her new BMW x5m and started it up. Without any inspection of the interior, she drove out of the garage.

—-

Lu Corps;

All the workers were nervous and trembling. No one utter a sound nor did anyone think to move.

Everyone had one thought in mind only.

What was wrong with their boss?

Were they going to loose their jobs?

He came in to work bringing a winter blizzard with him.

On the 125th floor of Lu Corps, Xu Long stood nervously inside his boss’s office.

Unlike the other days, his boss had called him and said he was going to drive himself to the company.

Others may think it was normal, but Xu Long knows exactly what it meant.

It meant his boss was either really really angry or really really irritated.

And driving was a way for him to lessen his mind.

Xu Long’s expression was calm as if seeing his boss this way was natural, but if one was to look closely, he had beads of sweats on his forehead.

He at this moment was crying inwardly, ’’God, who made my boss angry??!!.’

Thank god his boss only drove his Audi R8.

If he had driven his Aston Martin Vulcan or any of his other million dollar sports cars, that would be a whole different story.

It meant someone was going to disappear from this world!

"Xu Long."

Xu Long tried to act normal hearing his boss’s low and timeless voice, but he ended up stuttering when his eyes met those cold and ruthless eyes.

"Y-Yes bb-boss?"

Lu Tian sat in his chair behind the desk with his eyes never leaving the documents in his hands.

"I will give you till the end of the day to gather all the information on a man who’s always by Han Yue Ling’s side."

"...."

Xu Long stare at his boss with mouth in a ’O’.

He lift his hand and started counting with his finger.

One, two, three... ten.... t-twenty.. f-five....

Xu Long’s jaw dropped to the ground and his soul left his body.

His boss who is always short with words.... he said twenty five words!!!

A full and complete sentence!!

Eh? Wait, his boss wants him to do what?!!

"Buy a mop."

"....."