prologue : loveshot

You are a useless, useless, useless child. The most
useless child in this world. 
 "
 君はできない子, kikuo

THE YOUNG GIRL smiled innocently on the other side, with the begging and sobbing faces of her parents wherein they are tied back to back on a chair. 

" Y-Y/n listen to us... " Her father called out but the girl clicked her tongue in annoyance. 

" Listen? Don't make me laugh. " Y/n said while slicing her skin's hand with the knife in her other hand making her parents gasp. 

Y/n then make the blood fall into her parents' faces while sighing and said, " Isn't this what you always like? Seeing me bleeding in some little wrongdoings I did? "

" We just did that to discipline you! " Her mom replied in anger making Y/n smirk. 

" Oh, I see. So is this kind of love you guys are showing? " Y/n asked.

" How dare you talk back to your mother! You're just young and now you're being disrespectful. " Her mom said. 

" Isn't this what you fellows taught me? " Y/n said while clutching the knife in her hand. 

" Going on a date together as if you guys don't have a child at home. Telling a child that they're useless, letting a child kill someone for their own purpose. Now tell me, do you even thought me as a child or as a tool? " Y/n said sternly. 

Y/n, a 12-year-old who has an intelligent mind and is great at handling any kind of weapon at a young age her parents get her a teacher to teach her this kind of stuff that she also killed at the end of the last session. 

Her parents stood quiet making Y/n sigh and said, " Talking time is done, thank you for nothing. "

Her parents look at her confused but shouted in terror as they felt themselves dying in pain after Y/n slit their throats in a quick time. 

Y/n eyes twitched and threw each knife in their faces before turning around waving as if she were saying goodbye. 

Entering her room, she slumped in her bed and stretched her hand up high to look bored at the splashed blood. 

Resting for a while on the soft bed, she began to stand up and opened her closet where only the same clothes could be seen, the only thing that caught her eyes is the golden gift box where one of her favorite clothes where in there. 

She never thought about just doing nothing when there are many corpses in the house.

Y/n began to change into a black suit with black dress pants and red suspenders with a yellow triangle pattern that came from that box and left her hair usually tied in messy two buns. 

( ace's entry: if you ever had a hard time imagining the outfit, it's just juuzou's clothes from tokyo ghoul: re )

She shoved some money in her pockets and wrapped her scratched hand in a messy bandage.

" Bye-bye. " Y/n said cheerfully and walk her way outside the suffocating house and lit up a match.

Earlier before tying and killing Y/n's own parents, she already covered the house with gas. 

Throwing the match on the house, the fire scattered quickly lifting up from the bottom to top that the light was reflecting the girl's smile. 

Running Y/n's way to the forest, her rest of 2 days straight was going deep within the forest with eating and sleeping of, course.

killshot ; rwanda [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें