Chapter 2

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Time skip
Y/n P.O.V
As I wake up to the sound of my alarm I cover my eyes from the sun coming through the blinds "urrg" I roll over and look at my fish "morning fishy" I sit up and get out of bed"how about we feed you" I walk over the the tank and I grab the fish food that's beside it and pour some into the tank "there you go fishy" I put the food back down then walk out of my room "ok so breakfast" I walk into my kitchen and Grab out the ingredients for pancakes and start making them "mm smells good already" I turn on the stove and begin to cook them "hmm after this I will get ready for work" I turn off the stove and take the pancakes out of the pan to eat them "hmm also I have to get that mans order packed" I finish eating my pancakes and clean up "time for work"

Mb/n P.O.V
I open my eyes and sit up "ugh. What kind of dream was that" I rub my eyes "ooh what kind of dream did you have?" and look over at the sound of someone's voice "who- oh it's you" I see my friend sitting down on the chair at the other side of my room "yes it's me. But no changing the subject what kind of dream was it. Oooh was it a naughty dream" I sigh "no it wasn't now get out" I point to the door "ok fine your no fun- oh don't forget you have that lunch meeting with the. Ugh enemy. Today so at least try to make peace" I nod my head and watch him leave and lock the door on his was out 'it might be a Last minute details but I think those flowers will help in a way' I lay back down remembering the dream I had last night 'what even was that' I lift up the covers and look down at my crotch 'if my friend found out that a had a wet dream about a guy I just met. He would tease me forever' I sink into my bed and let my hands trail down my stomach and into my pants 'what has that guy done to me. I'm not gay but why do I want to rearrange that boys insides' I pull down my pants and remove my covers "I'm sure everyone can wait a little while longer" I grab y/n's folder and the photos spill out all over myself "fuck it" I place the folder back down and look at the photos of y/n laying on my stomach 'rmm y/n' I grab some lube from my table and pour some on my hands 'y/n' I put the lube back and rub my hands all over my cock 'y/n. I want you so bad' I start stroking my cock "mmrf" I stroke my cock with my left hand while my right hand grabs a photo of y/n "fuck" I kiss the photo then stare into the eyes of y/n while moving my hand faster "fffuck-y/n" my hand movements get faster and faster as I stare into y/n's eyes "mmf~ mine~ fuck" I imagine y/n's naked body riding my cock and my hands start to get sloppy as I feel myself getting closer to cumming "y/n. Mine all mine aha~" I buck my hips as I cum into my hand imaging what it would feel like to be inside y/n "grrrr~" I growl and stroke out my ejaculation then shortly after I relax I start sinking back into my bed "I think I should probably go see him now. Yeah"

Time skip
Y/n's P.O.V
I look around for f/n but don't see her anywhere 'hmm I wonder where she is. She is always on time' I unlock the doors and start to set up the shop 'hmm after I set up I should go get that mans order ready' as I begin to water all the flowers I jump at the sound of a knock at the door "huh who's ther- oh it's you umm yellow Rose's. 100 of them" I smile at him and he just stares at me "hehe" I awkwardly laugh 'dang why are you being so awkward. I still have things to do though' I turn to look at him "hey umm I wasn't prepared for you to be here this early you know and umm. I haven't got your order ready yet and I still have to do all the stuff I have to do while opening the shop and- sorry I was rambling. But you get the picture" I smile at him "yeah I'll just wait here by the desk" I watched him walk towards the desk and I finish up watering the flowers then I put up the watering can 'ok so now I need to get his flowers' I walk over to the shelf on the wall behind the desk and put on some gloves the Grab a spade "ok so I'm just going to pick your Roses now ok so. Umm just wait a while" I walk over to the back of the shop go towards the garden bed that has the Roses 'ok time to pick some flowers' as I begin to pick the flowers I feel a chill down my spine

Mb/n P.O.V
I watch y/n walk up to the flower bed to pick my Roses 'rrg I can't help but remember what I did this morning. I cant help but want him. I want him all for myself' I watch y/n as he bends over and I glace at his ass 'I just want to bend him over his fucking desk' I reach out to grab y/n's ass but I'm stopped by y/n standing up "few. there all picked now I just need to pack them" I smile at him as he turns around and bumps into me "ek!" I watch y/n look up at me in shock "sorry you scared me I didn't realise you were right behind me" I chuckled "am I intimidating to you?" I raise one eye brow and watch y/n blush slightly 'huh?! Did I just get him flustered' I watch as he picks up all the Rose's one by one and puts them into a box neatly 'mf cute' as y/n is packing the Roses I let my eyes wonder 'such a nice body. I love everything about it' as I glace at his lips I shift a little and lick my lips "ok sir that would be 50 dollars" I pull out a 50 dollar note "here" I hold it out and as y/n is about to grab it I push it gently into his hands and hold his hands for a second then let go 'wow his hands feel surprising nice' "ok so heres your box I hope you enjoy the Roses. Have a good day" I watched as he wraps a pretty ribbon around the box and tie it into a bow 'cute' "ok umm thanks for the flowers. This is very appreciated" I grab the box and walk out of the door "ill be sure to come again very soon. Y/n" I walk up to my car with the box and as I'm about to put down the box to open the door I see a hand open the door for me I turn around and it's y/n "I just thought that you would need help" I smile at y/n and place the box on the back seat "well thank you and enjoy the rest of your day y/n" I watch as y/n walks back into his shop then I walk around and get into my car "ok I think I'll call my friend and tell him about the flowers" as I walk towards the front door someone bumps into me "hey watch where your going you- oh my whata handsome man you are" I look down at the girl 'this must be f/n. How immature. Making moves on a person she just met'