I mean, I do when the anniversary comes up, but that's normal. It's a weird feeling.

Colby and I hang out for a couple of hours. But we both had things to do.

I had to teach while he had to edit. I went back to my apartment so I could change.

I put on a sports bra and matching leggings. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and head to the studio.

When I get to the studio, I sit my things down and start stretching. I was teaching a hip hop class tonight for them.

They all came in one by one and once they're all here, we start having the class.

It ended up going really well. When it was done, I started talking and hanging out with Alex.

"Are you still with Ethan?" He asked turning over to me. I frown and shake my head no.

"Remember that Halloween party I went to?" He nodded his head while remembering back.

"Yeah, he cheated on me during the party, hence why I got wasted." He dropped his jaw towards me.

He started shaking his head while thinking about it. "I'll go beat his ass if you want to." I started laughing a little bit.

"Not unless someone else gets to him first." I laugh a little bit. He furrows his eyebrows towards me.

I could see the confusion all over his face. "Who, Tyler?" He asked. Tyler and Avery have met him several times so they know each other.

"No, a new friend of mine." He didn't ask anything else about it, which I'm thankful for.

We hang out and talk but we both ended up leaving. When I get back to my apartment, I could hear laughter from Tyler's room.

I go in there to see he's live streaming on twitch. "What the fuck are you doing." I ask while laughing.

He turned to me and I could tell he was tipsy. "I'm doing a subathon, join me." Whenever he does a subathon, he drinks.

Avery was sitting on his bed with a big grin. I sigh deeply and sit with him. When I do, he scrunches his nose.

"You smell like shit." He insults me. I give him a side eye while grabbing the alcohol.

I didn't want to get too drunk. I grabbed a cup so I could pour the alcohol in something.

"You want me here or not?" I asked as he thought of something. "Just stay over there." Tyler joked.

Before I could react there was a sound effect of a loud ass scream. We all jump and scream knowing we weren't expecting it.

I just stare while holding onto the bottle, trying to catch my breath.

"You better not have split any of my Tito's punta." I screw the lid back on and sit it down.

"I didn't, will you calm yourself?" I ask shaking my head. Avery was watching in amusement.

Every once in a while, I could hear her laugh. "I swear, you two fight like an old married couple." She speaks up.

I just squint at her while bringing the cup to my lips. It was actually nice to hang out with them.

I feel like it's been a while since we all got to hang out, just us three.

When I got done with my drink, I poured another to catch up with Tyler.

"You're literally drinking the whole thing." Tyler complained. I just shake my head while pouring it.

"Fuck off, asshole." Once again, the loud scream causes me to jump again. "Why!" I yell while laughing.

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned to look to see Colby was walking in slowly.

I look at him confused while he looks around the room. "I thought someone got murdered for a minute." Tyler turned over smiling.

"Finally, you showed up." They dabbed each other up and Colby made sure to get into frame.

Colby had a box of White Claws so I guess he was going to drink too. I turn around to look at him.

"You didn't tell me you were coming." I pout towards him. He just shrugged while cracking White Claw open.

The whole night ended up super fun. I stopped drinking after the second drink.

But Colby had three White Claws and he was already feeling it.

I ended up moving to the bed with Colby while Tyler and Avery sat in the gaming chairs.

I stole a White Claw from Colby and gave him a cheeky smile. As I crack it open, he started barking at me.

I look at him with wide eyes from being in shock. "Did you just fucking bark at me?" I ask while laughing.

He started laughing towards me while leaning his head on my shoulder.

I could tell this was going to be a good night.