y/n
Takes one to know one

Kirishima
Thanks for checking in y/n
It was very manly of u :)

y/n
Anytime kiri
See you tomorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You set down your phone smiling. Kirishima was a genuinely good person. From the moment you met him he always made you feel warm and included.

The happiness you felt quickly faded seeing something pink draped over your chair. The thing that Shigiraki had handed to you yesterday. You had discovered after some quick analyzing that it was a baby blanket. The one someone makes you when your first born.

Your bed creeked as you slowly rose off your bed. You reached out to grab the worn out fabric, which you imagined was once soft at the touch. Everytime you picked it up you would notice new details about it. How there was a small stain at the bottom, and a small corner piece missing. Probably from being thrown around too much. You shut your eyes and unfolded it slowly.

It's just a blanket. You can fling around villains around for fucks sake.

You opened your eyes which darted directly to the off white embroidery at the bottom.

y/n l/n
my sweet baby girl

Relfexes took over your body and you threw the blanket somewhere that you couldn't see it. Goosebumps spread across your body from the words. How in the world did he get that? Why in the world did he have that?"

"Dinner y/n!"

"I'm coming!"

What message was he trying to get across?

—---------------

"Ugh, do i have to come to this room every day before school? I like to get breakfast from Lunch Rush before I hear anyone in this school start talking to me" Your arms were crossed across your chest as you sat across from Izuku, and your new revelation, small might.

They both looked shocked at your statement. Izuku tries to take the lead on this one, but all might interrupts.

"Well aren't you the least bit curious about what's happening to my body?"

"Please never phrase it like that again. But I guess so. Seeing the number one hero so buff and then so.. thin is kind of shocking for me" Your eyes squint at Izuku "And I haven't even registered the fact that you already know! Are you lying to the whole class about this?"

With every question asked Izuku's face gets redder with nervousness.

"Young midoryia will explain his part of this story, and I will explain mine"

"It all started with All For One. He has the power to take anyone's quirk and transfer it to someone else. He gave a quirk to his younger brother thinking that he was quirkless, but soon came to find out that he already had a quirk. The two merged together forming One For All. When the younger brother discovered that he had this power he attempted to defeat All For One, but failed. So he created the idea of passing this quirk down to others hoping one day it would be strong enough to- y/n?"

You were fully laying on the couch with one arm dangling off the side. Hearing your name you looked back up "Sorry, I just think that monologues or backstories should be at least thirty words or less. When it's any more everything just drags on and gets scrambled"

He put his head into his hands and mumbled something incomprehensible to Izuku. He nodded and went over to the couch.

"Uh, y/n?" He motioned for you to move your legs to he could sit. You sat back up and looked over at him.

His eyes were squinted focusing on his fingers. It seemed that he was counting words in his head. A sigh left him as he turned back to you.

"All Might is losing his power and I'm the person that he passed it onto. We want to just keep this between us three for now. If it got out.. well.. we don't think it'd be a very good reaction just yet. I need to prove myself that I am worthy of this power" His head had drooped while he was talking and down to the cast on his arm.

You placed a hand on his shoulder causing his head to lift up again "That was way more than thirty words"

His whole face turned into a rosy pink color. He had tried to do what you asked but went off into one of his tangents instead.

"But I'll make an exception for you. I know how much you love to mumble about things" His face got even redder by this comment. Although he couldn't tell if it was out of embarrassment or that you remembered a small detail about him.

You got up with him right by your side "Now come on! I want to get some food before others get there before me!"

—---------------

"Mr. Aizawa! Why are you back?"

You couldn't help but snort at your teacher. He was currently wrapped in bandages and walking over to his podium.

"You look like a total mummy! Maybe that could be your new nickname!"

"Don't try me today y/n.." He grumbled and looked around the best he could "Plus my injuries are irrelevant. There is something more important coming up"

Mumbles started to fill the classroom about what it could be. Mr. Aizawa had to quiet everyone before continuing. "The sports festival is coming up, so everyone needs to be prepared and focused"

"Isn't it weird to do the sports festival right after the attack?" Denki asks with concern laced in his voice.

"It's important not to cancel the sports festival. We need to show the civilians and reporters that we aren't phased by the villain attack and are doing better than ever. It's important for you students as well. The opportunity to get scouted by hero agencies for later in the year"

Everyone starts to warm up to the idea of the sports festival seeing who should train with who. Aizawa let the class talk for the rest of the class period, figuring they would've done it anyway.

Mineta has been a problem to the rest of the girls, but hasn't dared to approach you inappropriately just yet. Though his tiny brain decided that today would be his day. Your back was turned as he walked over and slid his tiny hand on your back.

"Hey there thexy~"

Your head turned resulting in some of your peers to hold their breath. The room's air turned thick as your eyes squinted slightly at him "I will rock your shit blue balls"

"They're purple.."

"Not when you chop them off and stuff em' in a freezer" You leaned in close so only he could hear your threat. Aizawa cleared his throat but you didn't back down.

"y/n let me see you in the hall"

You stood from your seat making sure Mineta backed up so you could exit the room. Once you two were in the hall you tugged on one of his bandages.

"What's up mummy man?"

He closed his eyes and mumbled something under the lines of 'don't kill the kid'

"y/n, you're not allowed to participate in this years sports festival"