I Am Back

No one POV:

Shin, who everyone had missed over the last two weeks, was now seen running through the mansion. As much as he hated the though of it, the butler job he picked up as a joke was actually pretty fun lately, and he didn't want to lose it because he was late. 

When he arrived at Lant's door, he immediately knocked, hearing a small 'come in' from the other side. He opened the door slowly and walked inside bowing. When he looked up, he was shocked to see Lant smirking. "Welcome back, boy." Lant could see, from where he was, the surprised purple orbs that were Shin's eyes.

"Ah.... I am back, Master Lant. Thank you for letting me go out." Lant nodded, letting out a puff of smoke from his cigar. 

After Shin left, he was confused. 'Welcome back...? Did the head of the Agriche's really say that to me?' He didn't know why, but he felt a bit of happiness, but quickly shook it off, not wanted the feeling to overwhelm him. 

Shin was now walking down the hall with a bit of a relaxed expression. He didn't know why, but for the first time in a while, he felt calm, and slightly happy. It wasn't the best welcome, but he did get welcomed, and it made him happy.

after about five minutes, Shin was almost at his room, when he was suddenly slammed into the nearest wall, surprising him, as he didn't feel a presence near him. When he looked up, he saw a pair of red eyes staring down at him with furrowed brows.

"Wha- Young Master Dion?" The taller male stared at Shin while trapping him between his arms. "What are you-." before he could finish, Dion slammed his lips onto Shin's, closing the gap between them in an instant. 

The kiss was different then it was before Shin left. before, it was slow and calm, like it was just to pass the time. Right now, it was fast and rough, like their was no time. 

Shin was pushed further into the wall, as Dion deepened the kiss. He held Shin's waist with one hand and the wall with the other. "Dio-mm, what has gotten into you-." Right after he finished his sentence, Dion bit his bottom lip while looking at him with hooded eyes. 'What the hell is wrong with him...?' Before Shin knew it, he was lifted off the ground and was being carried to his room. 

When Dion got to the room, he tossed Shin to his bed (which was bout a foot away, don't worry) and climbed on top, loosening his tie as he bent down to land another kiss. Shin gave a soft moan as Dion sucked his tongue and backed away a bit. 

Dion bent down again, this time heading for the neck, and bit Shin right on the shoulder, right below his neck. "Ngh... Dion, stop...." He tried to push the taller male away, but failed as Dion bit him again, below the previous one. Shin swung his head back and let out a moan, he couldn't stop him.... He didn't want to either.

Suddenly, Dion stopped and lifted his head up, facing the red Shin. "Shin..." Dion's low voice gave Shin a shiver. "Why would you leave without telling me?" Before he could answer, Dion grabbed his wrist and bit it hard, leaving a mark. "Did I not make myself clear last time, hm? Shin?" He then bit his wrist again, this time licking it afterwards and putting Shin's finger in his mouth, sucking them. "Ngh..." Shin's ears got red watching the man in front of him tease and prod with his fingers. Dion then leaned down, right into Shin's ear. "You're mine... Shin...." 

Shin shivered as his eyes widen. When Dion looked up again, he used Shin's hand and put it to the side of his face, caressing it while closing his eyes. 'Is this... really Dion...? The heartless Young Master of the Agriche family? There's no way...' Dion opened his eyes and looked at Shin with an expression he couldn't name. "You won't leave me... right, Shin?" 

Shin was at a loss of words. What was he supposed to say about that, he's never made a promise that held so much meaning before. He felt conflicted. Shin stared at Dion with a confused expression as he started to sweat. 'I've never thought so hard about something like this... why am I now... what do I say?' Shin looked back at Dion, who was still holding his hand to his face, and immediately got fixated. "I... pro-..."

*Knock Knock

Shin's eyes widen and he pushed Dion off of him now that he was caught off guard. Dion frowned while looking at the surprised Shin. 'Why now of all times... dammit....' Dion certainly wasn't too pleased. Shin buttoned his shirt and walked to the door quickly. He opened it and peaked outside to see Lena. "Oh... hey Lena. Is... there something you need right now?" 

"Uh, Shin. I know we just got back and all, but The Agriche's need lunch and we're too scared to take it to'em." Shin looked back at the frowned Dion and nodded. 'What did she mean 'together?' Did they leave the mansion together?' Dion frowned even more while looking at the girl. 

Shin closed the door and looked back to Dion. "You, uh... might want to get going...." Dion slowly got up and headed for the door, but before leaving he whispered something in Shin's ear. "We are going to continue this later, Shin.... I want to hear your answer..." Shin shivered and nodded slowly. 

When Dion left, Shin leaned against the door and took a few deep breaths. 'What the hell just happened to me...? This has never happened before.... My chest hurts? Or maybe tingles? What ever it is it's making me nervous? What am I supposed to do with this?' Shin sighed and stood up, fixing his uniform and looked in the mirror at his flushed face. He splashed water on it and left the room, calm as can be.

Time skip~~~ 20 minutes later

Shin was at the door of the Agriche's and opened it swiftly. "Hello. Sorry for being late, I was trying my best to speed the process up." Everyone in the room turned to Shin. "Ah! You're back! I was wondering where you were!" Shin looked up at Jeremy who was smirking like usual. "Haha! You should have seen the other workers try to serve us, it was hilarious!" Shin looked at him confused before giving a small smile, which surprised a lot of people in the room, especially Dion.

"It must have been pretty funny, Young Master Jeremy..." Dion looked at Shin with wide eyes, and a few people noticed. Roxanna, Lant, and Jeremy. 'He... smiled? What a new feeling I'm experiencing....' Shin looked at them confused for a second before bringing the food. 

When he finished passing out the food, he was about to walk out when a deep voice stopped him. "Why don't you eat with us? It's not poisoned this time." Shin looked back, a little surprised before bowing. "Yes, Master Lant." He smirked and a chair was brought in.