"Okay. Okay, uh— well, you have a plan then, right? Like.. you know how to save him?" Eli questioned, slightly wary.

A tense silence engulfed each of you.

"I— pfft, yeah.. of— of course! You know, I totally.. um. Yeah, duh!" You strained, very clearly fibbing.

Eli blinked, "You don't have a plan, do you?"

You released a heavy sigh, grasping the top of your head, "Okay, fine! I don't have a plan, but it's okay! Everything will be fine, because I'll come up with one!"

'Hopefully.'

You then added, "I'll figure it out, 'kay? Just do me a favor, and don't you dare fall asleep."

"Seriously? You think I'll just— you know, in the middle of a fight, lay down and take a damn nap?" Eli questioned, unimpressed.

"No, you idiot!" You spluttered, "It's caused by a blood demon art. It happens by— shit."

You paused, your heart dropping as you soon realized you were unable to remember how it would happen—how Enmu would put you all to sleep.

"Wait, so how does it—" Eli started.

"We're here! I.. I think?" Tanjirou interrupted, forcing the conversation between you and Eli to abruptly end.

Perking up, you made your way to Tanjirou's side, taking in the old-fashioned train station nestled within the countryside.

The large, open wooden structure posed as a shelter for bustling crowds—making their way through the platforms.

You hadn't seen such a busy area since you had visited Asakusa with Tanjirou.

The platform was a bustling hub of activity, with steam locomotives billowing white plumes as they prepared for departure.

"Yeah, this is the station! At least, I'm pretty sure.." You answered, your tone lightened.

Sōta approached from behind, his face paling at the sight of the crowded platforms, "A— what's it called? A station? Why the hell is it so crowded?"

Tapping Tanjirou's shoulder, Zenitsu chimed in, "Hey, Tanjirou.. do we even have our orders, yet?"

Tanjirou quirked a brow, momentarily pondering, "Hm, I don't think so. The train doesn't depart until tonight, so.."

Zenitsu briefly went silent, before he exploded altogether.

"EHHH?! SO, WE STILL HAVE NO ORDERS?! WE SHOULD'VE JUST STAYED AT THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE!"

"Shut the fuck up, you moron! You're drawing unwanted attention!" Eli snapped, slapping Zenitsu's shoulder.

"Honestly, I agree with Zenitsu for once," You announced, sighing.

"But, our treatments were all done! Plus, we were cooped up in there for more than a month!" Tanjirou calmly argued.

In a fit of abrupt and instinctual rage, Zenitsu punched Tanjirou, "WE DIDN'T HAVE TO BID SUCH A SAD FAREWELL, MORON! MORON, MORON, MORON!!"