[ONESHOT] Project II (Tomo x reader)

Start from the beginning

Y/n finished her drink and Tomo finished his takoyaki.

"Careful, your elemental energy is seeping out of you, you don't want to accidentally murder someone, don't you?" Tomo kept y/n close.

"Kunikuzushi-san, what school are you from?", Y/n asks.

Kunikuzushi turns a little gloomy, he grips his hand on his school bag's shoulder strap.

"Tsurumi...high...", he answered, "But Ei told me to transfer to Narukami High, starting tomorrow", his face goes back to normal. Y/n wanted to ask more questions, but considering the fact that he is involved with the Almighty Shogun herself, y/n decided not to ask any more questions, afraid that the conversation might get a little too personal for Kunikuzushi.

"Your personality seems to be better than what I heard, aren't you supposed to be worse than that?" Tomo asked, "worse than what?", kunikuzushi glared at Tomo, "Ah... never mind" The beige blonde looked away.

The bus arrived, and the three students sat at the back.

"So, the both of you are from Narukami High? Or Araumi?", Kunikuzushi asked.

"Narukami High, third-year" Y/n answered.

"Y/n, tomorrow will be the fourth day of the project week, mind if you try to polish some bits of your work tomorrow?", Tomo leaned back on the seat.

He just had to sit in between Kunikuzushi and Y/n.

"Sure thing", she replied before looking back at Kunikuzushi.

"Hey hey, can't I just call you Kuni instead of Kunikuzushi? It sounds so long to say it?" her eyes glittered. 'Kuni as in the Inazuman word for the country?', Tomo thought.

'Kunikuzushi' sighed, "Fine, although, you can also call me 'Scaramouche', but I'd prefer if you won't either," he says and looked away. "Sounds like a fatui name" Y/n blurts out.

"Look, if you're just gonna make fun of me, better if you keep that mouth of yours shut or else I'll--", "Or else you'll what?" Tomo looked at Scaramouche (i will be writing his name this way from now on) menacingly.

The bus stopped for a moment and two students from Narukami High got aboard the bus.

"Look, look, dude, isn't that y/n? The cute girl from class 3-A?", the student says to his friend, "Yeah, can't believe she's with other two boys-- wait, club pres and The Balladeer?!" the other one says. It appears both are first-year students.

Y/n looked uncomfortable and Tomo's face darkened.

"Kazuha", he says.

"Y-yes?!", the student with ash white hair and a red hair streak got startled upon hearing his name.  Tomo didn't say anything else but Kazuha knew what was on Tomo's mind.

He's lucky that he and Tomo aren't currently in the club.

"Oh, a Kaedehara kid...", The dark blue-haired boy muttered.

Tomo looked at Scaramouche. "You know him?"

"I beat him up in middle school, tried to use my electro abilities on him, too bad that kid's got an Anemo vision, like his ancestor", he crossed his arms.

'Geez, how come almost everyone I've met has a vision but not me?' Y/n pouts and just looked outside the window.

The bus stopped again and announced its current destination, just a few blocks from the Tenshukaku, the Almighty Shogun's residence...and Scaramouche's.

The three of them got off of the bus, Scaramouche walked towards the Tenshukaku while Tomo and Y/n walked the opposite way towards their own residences. "The fact that it's only the fourth day of the project week, we're already halfway done with our work, we still need to do some more polishing though" Y/n looked down at the moist road they are walking on.

Electro Love | Tomo x Reader (HIATUS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara