[ONESHOT] Project II (Tomo x reader)

Start from the beginning

Tomo held her close, wrapping his arm around her, "Tomo?" she looked up at his face, he smiled, "There's a lot of people, I can't lose you, especially since it's raining", "Lose me?" Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"I mean- I can't lose you to the crowd, that's what" Tomo's breath hitched from nervousness, afraid she might get the wrong idea, well even if it was the wrong idea, it's fine by him but now not the time for that.

"Ah...why is Inazuma pretty crowded today" he complained.

"I heard there's a sale in Yae's publishing house, and you know how a lot of people have been really into novels from Guuji Yae ever since the Irodori Festival happened" Y/n answered.

"Oh..." Tomo held on to her tighter as they went up the flight of stairs. "This part of the city is well preserved, almost all of it is still having the traditional buildings, of course, komore teahouse is part of this area"

"Wait--! There's a boba shop there! Kamisato told me about it" Y/n tried to get out of his grasp but failed.

"Kamisato? which Kamisato--", "The sister! so please, I want to taste their boba", she finally got out of his grasp. "You run around like a child-- Y/n wait! It's raining!" Tomo caught up to her.

-

Y/n happily sips her boba with Tomo sitting on a bench beside her, waiting for a bus, and y/n to finish her drink so they can cross the street, "You're an idiot, y/n, if you got even more soaked in that rain, you'll get sick" Tomo ticked.

The rain thankfully stopped a few moments ago, leaving the pair in this situation.

Y/n giggled and continue sipping her milk tea.

"Huh? Takoyaki?" Tomo saw a takoyaki stand nearby, "Ah, y/n, stay here, I'll go get myself some food" he says before standing up, walking towards the takoyaki stand.

Another student stood beside Y/n. It was a boy, the same age as y/n and Tomo who appears to have dark blue hair, indigo eyes, and wore a different-looking uniform, did he come from a different Inazuman Island? Y/n found herself looking at the boy for thirty seconds or so.

"What are you staring at?", the boy snapped which made y/n immediately look away and continue sipping her drink as if nothing happened.

"nothing", y/n replied.

The boy ticked and grabbed y/n by her collar, his hands somewhat infused with electro, "Don't act like you did nothing, you're plotting something against me, are you?"

Y/n sweatdropped. She isn't good at handling these kinds of situations.

A small pebble was then thrown at the boy, catching him off guard.

Tomo came back with the takoyaki in his hand, "I just left for merely a second and you already got yourself in trouble, hm? Y/n? and you" he looked at the dark blue-haired boy, "I think I've seen you before" he says.

The boy's eyes widened and let y/n go.

Tomo remembers, "Ah! I've seen you on tv before! You were beside the almighty shogun herself! Your name is...uh...Kuni? Right, Kunikuzushi!"

Kunikuzushi froze as if a cryo and hydro abyss mage attacked him.

"You weren't supposed to know that!" Kunikuzushi exclaimed, making Tomo smirk, y/n left confused.

"Well, everyone knows the almighty shogun's dear little brother", Tomo ate another takoyaki.

"I'm not her little brother, we are related but our family relationship is quite...complicated, I don't even know if she is my sister or my mother, all I know is that she is a close relative of mine" Electro particles began to seep out of Kunikuzushi.