𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 : 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Anthony and Lj sat together watching the movie, sharing the nearly empty box of popcorn between them, chatting with each other once in a while. They had probably been gone about ten minutes when everything began to turn.

Just behind them was Lj's best friend was grabbing a bunch of food for his dojo, he had been running back and forth for them all for the past twenty minutes. It didn't pull the girl's attention until she began to hear a commotion between Eli and Kenny.

"You should watch where you're going, kid." Lj heard him say, her eyes sending daggers into the side of his face until a figure appeared from a red car, she recognised him, he looked so familiar but her mind wasn't clicking on who he was.

"Hey Anthony, I'll be back." She moved from the boy on the bench, his face was stuffed with popcorn who looked slightly confused but he watched her walk away towards Eli who was saying something to the boy. Lj heard Nate say something about him betraying Miyagi Do, she stood beside them slightly confused until a female voice spoke up.

"Oh there's a traitor here for sure." She looked to see a brunette walk towards the group, a large group of teenagers followed behind her. Eli moved his hand  in front of her body and moved her behind him. "He's gonna get what he deserves." The girl stops beside the boy near Kenny and gave Eli a look of disgust.

"I don't think so." Sam came from the side of the small group and stood besides Eli, eyeing down the girl opposite her. "Not if I have anything to say about it. Princess." She slightly mocked, rolling her eyes. Lj felt a pair of arms go around her shoulders, Victoria stood above her and Miguel beside the two, glaring down at the others.

Kenny looked over at Lj in slight confusion and she did the same, neither understood the history of the situation at hand. While the two groups stared at each other, trying to intimidate one another, Demetri walked onto the scene holding a drink in his hand. "Hey guys. Do you believe they have Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper?"

"Really?!" Lj quickly asked, eyes all followed to the two. He nodded and handed over an unopened can of Dr. Pepper to her when he noticed the groups staring them down.

"Oh shit, not another rumble." He complained slightly.

"Careful LaRusso. Your mommy isn't here to play peacemaker." The brunette spat towards Sam, slightly teasing her but it just made the girl more confused and slightly angry. "And you're awfully quite Lawrence, still playing karate mommy with the kid?"

Lj could feel Victoria tense at the words and she noticed her move her arms away, about to walk towards the girl when Miguel spoke up. "Stop. We can't do this." Everyone looked at him and let him continue. "Well beat 'em on the mat." The Miyagi-Fang dojo all nodded slightly when a scoff came from the boy standing in front of Kenny.