19: Reunion

Ren POV
It had been a couple of hours since we watched Mimi performance and she was AMAZING.
I couldn't wait until she gets home so I can hug her and so all of us can have a talk because it's been years since we last talked to her.

We were halfway through watching a film when we heard the door open and heard light footsteps coming towards the living room. And there she stood our Mimi in her beautiful dress that she wore for the awards. As soon as I saw I didn't want to say anything to her I wanted to show her how much I missed her.

Straight away I run up to Mimi and gave her a tight hug to show her how much I missed her.... in fact how much we all missed since she had been gone. When I first saw Mimi again I couldn't recognise her she had a huge glow up since the last time we saw her.

Me: Mimi we missed you so much" I said while smiling joyfully
Mimi: I missed you all as well... more than you can think of"

Once Mimi said that I could feel the mood lighten in the room and I could feel the family love in this room that we all needed so much.

A few hours later
It's been a few hours talking to Mimi and she has told us about her experience here and she told us a secret that even we didn't know but her, her manager and our manager...... that we were getting back together for our 6th mini album.

When she told us that we all cheered as we all have gotten a chance to come back together as a group and continue as a group of six once again.
Mimi went and cooked us dinner before we all go to bed as we haven't eaten anything since lunch. After we had dinner we all went and got ready for bed.

Aurora POV
As soon as I got in they started a conversation with and I realised.... I didn't need to worry about starting the conversation as they were already prepared to talked to me.

I cooked dinner for all of us and now I am getting ready for bed so we can start recording for the 6th mini album.
I went into my wardrobe to get my pjs for bed tonight. I then went into the bathroom to have a shower and do my night routine and brush my teeth.

(Sleepwear)

After I got in bed I set an alarm on my phone for me to wake up on time so I am able to get dressed for the day and do dinner for all of us

After I got in bed I set an alarm on my phone for me to wake up on time so I am able to get dressed for the day and do dinner for all of us. I then got under the covers of my bed and turned my lamp of.

All I could think of is..... how will tomorrow go

To be continued......