Chapter 13

Chuu!!!

The red haired handsome man widened his eyes as their lips touched each other . When he woke up from his daze , he noticed that Gab was already escaping towards the poultry. 

Ryan trembled and tried to reach out.  " W-wait! W-what was that? "

Vapor started escaping from the man's head as his face turned flushed red.  A foolish smile subconsciously surface and immediately disappeared after a slap .

Ryan bit his lower lip and covered his face like a shy maiden . " That ...  I feel so embarrassed.  "

" I don't know how to face him now.  "

While the top wis feeling shy , the bottom was feeling proud and perverted. 

Gab licked his lips as his charming eyes sparkled in a fleeting moment. " That tastes great.  "

Somehow , because of that kiss . Their feelings towards each other intensified from role to personal .

Instead of feeling intimate because they were a couple , they now developed real feelings towards each other .

When Gab entered the poultry house , his eyes immediately narrowed in killing intent . He saw several corpses of the chicken and blood scattered around the walls pf the house . Just what happened to the house? Did someone tried entering the poultry without their permission?

Gab immediately looked around and his eyes locked unto a hissing bastard snake who now has a bulging stomach .

This is not a normal snake ... But a python. 

" How dare you?!!! "

Gab's resounding voice resonated passed through the walls of the house and entered Ryan's ears .

Ryan immediately ran to the farm and immediately smelled the stench of the blood .

" Gab? " Ryan ran towards Gab and touched his shoulder trying to find wether he was hurt .

Gab blushed for a while when Ryan touched his neck and immediately tilted his head because of the sensitivity . Ryan paused and blushed before quickly avoiding his gaze .

" Just ... Wha--- the hell!!! Who dared to kill our chickens!!! "

OUR .... Gab smiled .

Then Gab's expression turned back to monotonous and pointed at the python who was busy swallowing a rooster. 

" Step back , wife! I'll take care of it . "

Gab scratched the back of his head and hesitated. " It's a python though. "

Ryan looked at Gab seriously and said.  " Your husband's not that weak . "

Your husband ...

Again , Gab felt a tingling sensation on his belly again .

So this is how girls felt when they had a boyfriend to rely on to . Unlike some prideful bottom , Gab didn't feel humiliated being treated by Ryan as someone as weak as women . He was originally just a weak teenager so he can understand Ryan's mentality somehow. 

" Ok , but be careful , Husband . " Gab said with flushed face .

Ryan paused and bit his lips to stop his smile . If madame Eva saw this scene , she would be surely shock as they prioritized flirting first over their safety . There's a fccing python near them for Pete's sake .

Ryan immediately picked up his sickle and walked towards the python.  He lifted his sickle and immediately hacked down the head of the python .

" ... " Dead Twitching Python's corpse.