15

WYATT

    "WE, ALREADY FIND THE WITNESS." Wyaxino said. "It's Penelope Praisley, Persephone sister."

I opened the folder he gave. I saw a woman look like my fiance, she has pimples and she's thin.

"I didn't know that she has a sister." I murmured. "Where is she? I need her."

"She's married." Wyanalaine said. My sister. "Isa sa mga gumahasa at pumatay kay Persephone ang Asawa niya."

"What!?" Napatayo ako dahil sa galit. "She knew that motherfvcker raped and killer her sister and now she married that man!?"

"Wyatt, Penelope has amnesia, she doesn't remember everything happened." Kuya Wyandro said. "Wala rin sa alaala niya na may kapatid siya."

"No fvcking way!" I clenched my fist. "How dare her to forget that!? It's all her fault! She left my fiance, she let them to killed her and our child!"

"You're right." Wyanalaine agreed. "What's your plan?"

"I will make her suffer.." I smirked

   "ARE YOU WITH her now?" I asked to Wyanalaine in the other line.

"Yep Kuya." She answered. "Make sure babayaran mo ako ng malaki dito. Ginawa mo akong pulubi!"

"It's for Persephone's justice.."

"I know.."

I don't care if she's Persephone's sister, she need to pay. I hate her so much!

   "KUYA, I WANT TO END THIS PLAN." Wyanalaine said.

We met in our favorite restaurant because she want to discuss something.

"Why?" Kunot noong tanong ko. "Wyana, konti na lang–"

"–She doesn't deserve your plan." She seriously said. "Mabait si Penelope, masayahin siya."

"If she's kind, why she leaved her sister!?"

"She doesn't remember anything Kuya." Madiing sabi nito. "Arrange marriage lang sila ni Marco Aquino. Impyerno ang naging buhay niya doon, kaya sana wag na tayong dumagdag. She doesn't deserve so much pain!"

"We will continue our plan Wyanalaine."

"Kuya–"

"–Just fvcking follow me or else, I will fvcking kill her son!"

Wala na siyang nagawa.

Hawak ko ang Anak ni Penelope–let's just say our son. I fvcking raped her, binayaran ko pa ang gagong Marco na yun para dito.

And I know that Marco is not a good husband, puro pasa at sugat si Penelope nung araw na yun. But I don't care! She deserved that!

    I WAS SHOCKED because Penelope is in our house with Wyanalaine.

"Why the fvck she's here!?" Inis kong tanong. "What's going on Mom!?"

We're here at the library while Wyana and Penelope are in their room.

"I accidentally bumped her and Wyana." Dad sighed. "Anak, we decided to keep her."

"Dad!" I argued

"Wyatt, we know that you're angry, pero wag mo ng idamay si Penelope." Sabi ni Mommy. "She's kind."

"Masyado ka ng nagpapalamon sa galit mo." Sabi naman ni Wyandel.

"You don't care! I want to make suffer that bitch! She need to die!" I angrily said. "Kasal na dapat namin ni Persephone, malaki na sana ang Anak namin pero nawala ng lahat dahil sa mga hayop na yun! At dahil sa kanya."

"Pero sobra na ang ginagawa mo!" Galit na sabi ni Mom. "Kinuha mona ang Anak niya Wyatt!"

"Kulang pa!"

I left them.

    I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED but my blood boiled when I saw Penelope and Wyandel happily talking.

"Daddy, I have an assignment po." Paxton–PX said. "Can you help me?"

"Come here."

Lumapit naman siya sakin at umupo sa tabi ko.

"What's your assignments?" I asked.

"Math po."

I love PX so much, he's my child after all. Galit ako sa Nanay niya pero hinding hindi ako magagalit sa kanya.

"PX, always remember Daddy loves you."

"I love you too po Daddy ko.."

    I DECIDED na dalhin si Penelope sa bahay ko, naiinis ako dahil close sila ni Wyandel.

She and Persephone are very different, Persephone loved wearing sexy clothes while Penelope is not.

I don't know what happened to me but I think I like her, gusto kong saktan at sakalin ang sarili ko dahil nagugustuhan kona siya.

Mom was right, ako rin sa huli ang mabibitag sa plano. Wala na talo na ako because I slowly like her.

   WHEN I CLAIMED HER again, I knew that I already love her–I don't like her but I love her.

Nakalimutan kona ang plano ko para sa paghihiganti basta ang gusto ko lang ay makasama siya habangbuhay. I want her to be with me and for our child.

I decided to bring her to our son but something happened...I saw Persephone, she's fvcking alive and she told me na kasabwat si Penelope sa nangyari sa kanya.

Naguluhan ako pero sa huli ay nalamon ako ng galit ko. I hurt Penelope.

"Sana lang hindi ka magsisisi." Wyandel said. "You fvcking hurt her even she's innocent!"

"Persephone is alive." I said coldly. And what I expected they are shocked. "She's in my condo."

"How did it happen?" Mom asked. "We saw her body!"

"I don't know too Mom." I sighed. "I don't know what I'm gonna do now. I'm fvcking confused!"

"You dick head!" Kuya Wyandro pointed me. "You're a Mafia Boss, dapat nag imbestiga ka muna!"

"HINDI KONA ALAM ANG GAGAWIN KO!" I shouted because of frustration. "Mom, I think mababaliw na naman ako."

"Wyatt..."

"Take care of PX.." I sighed again. "I just need time.."