on my mind.

you're always on my mind, in the good times "i need to tell them this", the bad times "i wish they were here with me". i wish you were with me all the time, you're my comfort, my safety net, my home.

the times i'm ecstatic and can't wait to inform you of the reason why, the times something has made my head weird and i need your reassurance that it's all okay, the times at night when i'm all tired and sleepy and i want to lay on your chest and listen to your heart beat and feel your comfort and give you sleepy kisses and cuddles.

i wanna be with you when you're having your good days and your bad, i wanna be with you when all you wanna do is relax and i bother you because i miss your attention, i wanna be with you when you're cleaning and i distract you for a kiss every 3 seconds. i want you to lay on my chest and let me play with your hair while you read or watch a movie.

you're on my mind when i'm in your arms, you're on my mind when i'm cuddled up into my blanket after leaving your comfort, on my mind when i'm trying to focus on school and that little smile creeps onto my face, on my mind when i'm typing this right now laid in my blankets, on my mind when im falling to sleep and i'm hoping i'm with you in my dreams so i don't have to miss you for that interval of time.

you're on my mind when i wish you were in my arms, on my mind when i see something and i smile knowing that i'd usually think it to be cringy, on my mind when im thinking of cute little date ideas, on my mind when im doing something and i know you'd be proud of me, on my mind when i hear something about a movie or hear a reference that you say.

there's not a day or moment that passes where i don't mention you in a conversation, where i don't wish to be in your comfort, where i don't miss you even when i'm laid in your arms and i know i eventually have to kiss you goodbye and leave, where i don't see something that reminds me of you and smile to myself.

i want to be with you all the time, now and forever my love.. though forever still wouldn't be long enough.