And that's where is stayed for the next few days.

*****

As the days dragged on, her mental health didn't get any better.

She had no one to turn to, plus what was anyone else to do for her anyways?

The sun was starting set on that particular day. A day she didn't realize would change the course of her life.

Continuing her way across the bridge she was on. London has received some heavy rains the last couple of days, she could easily hear the watering flowing below.

Walking closer to the edge she decided to sit on the railing and watch the water.

There weren't many people around, with the sun going down and the part of the city she was in, not many people liked to venture this way.

Sighing, Bella sat there in thought. Thinking about her life, her past, what she had and what was to come.

She realized she had nothing coming, nothing was going to change for her.

Reaching into her bag until she felt the cold metal.

Taking out the revolver, she played with it in her hands.

She didn't really know how to use the thing, but she's kept it around the last few days as a sense of comfort.

If I could just find the courage to pull the trigger, I could disappear into the waters below. It would be like I never even existed at all.

But then her thoughts got interrupted by a voice,

"Not gonna do any damage holding it like that" a deep voice startled her from behind.

Letting out a shocked gasp, pulling the revolver into her chest, completely caught off guard by the man standing to her left.

She turned her body to look back at him, since she was still sitting on the rail while he stood behind it.

Staring wide eyed at the man, he was tall, slim but still had some muscle to him, thick eyebrows, with a set of green eyes to match. His hair dark as well, it looked like it was meant to be slicked back but currently it was falling out of place. It looked like he had been running his hand through it.

He looked at her and then down at the gun in her hands.

Reaching out he grabbed it, twisting it around to get a better look at the thing.

Bella was still shocked that she had been caught in her moment, so she stayed quiet and watched.

The man took her hand, placing the revolver back in it,
Connecting their eyes, he places her thumb over the safety and pushed it down,,

"That's how you turn the safety off, can't do much with it on"

She just watched theirs hands as he moved her fingers around it showing her how it works.

And then he took it back, opening it up and let the two bullets that were left, fall into the water below.

This broke Bella out of her trance,
"Hey! What the fuck are you doing?!"

Her yelling didn't effect him at all, he was calm. "Here," he said gently passing the gun back to her "now why don't you get down and tell me your name?"

She glared at him for a second longer, looking him up and down. Then finally sighing, giving in and started to swing her legs back over the rail.

He held his hands out, just in case she fell or needed any help. When he was sure she was fully planted on the ground, he leaned his back against the railing and pulled out a cigarette.

He offered her one but she shook her head, wrapping her arms around herself.

After a moment of silence she spoke quietly, "who are you?"

He took another hit and looked up at her "names Vincent, Vincent Rossi"

She nodded, "me names Bella"

He smirked at her, "you fit true to your name"

She looked a little confused, so he continued

"the Italian name meaning beautiful. Looks like tonight I found myself a Bella Bella"

This made her smile, for the first time in a long time. Feeling the blush on her cheeks she looked down.
"You're not from around 'ere" she asked gesturing to the city around them

Vince chuckled at this "no. I'm not. Just moved here for Family business"

Bella looked around, unsure of what to do. That was until Vince held his hand out to her...

"Come with me, Mi Amore"

She was hesitant but after talking to him she was grateful, he saved her life that night.

And although She didn't know it at the time, by taking his hand, she had sealed both of their fates.