Chapter 1: Izuku Midoriya: Origin

Start from the beginning

I waved in front of his face until I looked into the same direction as he did and saw what he was looking at.

"Oh Lord..." I said as I saw a large villain on top of Tatooin Station as he was blocking the railways. I facepalmed from the moment. "Oi oi oi... This has to be the fifth villain show up this week..."

"I can only imagine the reason behind this..." Albion said as I agreed.

"That's one huge super villain!" Izuku cried out. Regardless, it made me chuckle and rub his head. "Oh come on, (Y/N)! Why'd you have to do that?"

"One, because of your fanboy fanatics," I replied before smacking his head. "Two, that's for running and jumping out of the truck without warning!"

Izuku rubbed his head where I smacked and he gave a nervous chuckle.

"You're right, I'm sorry," Izuku apologized. "When I saw this happening, I went by instinct."

I shook my head and started pushing him towards the crowd. Izuku looked at me confused.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Zuku?" I questioned him. "Get to writing."

"Oh right!" Izuku agreed and the both of us were pushing through the crowd until we were at the front of the crowd. The villain broke one of the towers and was about to fall until it was caught by one of the professional heroes...

"Oh, it's Death Arms!" One of the bystanders spoke.

"The Punching Hero!" Another bystander spoke. "I wish I had a quirk that made me super strong."

I smirked until a line of water shot in front of us and morphed into dividers. I looked over to my right and saw another professional hero, the Rescue Specialist: Backdraft.

"Everyone, please stay back!" Backdraft told us. "This area's far too dangerous!"

"This is turning out to be an interesting day," Albion said in telepathy. "But that's an everyday occurrence in this universe."

"Yeah, it's pretty normal in this universe," I agreed. "Unlike dealing with Angels, Fallen Angels or Devils on a periodical day."

"True, true," Albion agreed until we heard how the situation happened. "Ugh... Robbing a purse and cornered? Pretty pathetic."

"That we're in agreement," I agreed with Albion until we both heard squealing from some fangirls which only meant... "Here comes Kamui Woods."

"I will admit, for a new pro hero, he's accomplished quite a bit," Albion admitted which I agreed. "But I could do without the screaming fangirls."

"That we are in a BIGGER agreement." I agreed and we both chuckled a bit. We watched as Kamui dodges an attack.

"Get out of the way or else I'll break you, toothpick!!!" The villain threatened Kamui. I shook my head until it was broken by Izuku.

"Oh, this is going to be great!" Izuku said which he wasn't wrong. We continued to watch as the fight prolonged itself and I knew Albion was taking interest. "It's Kamui Woods! He may be new, but he's making a big name for himself!"

"Why the look of that dopey grin and I know what you are..." One of the bystanders who was watching spoke to Izuku and pointed at him. "A fanboy!"

"Yeah, he is," I replied to the man and messed with Izuku's hair. We went back into watching the fight and we saw Kamui was about to use one of his signature moves as his arm morphed into a large scattered tree root. "Oh, here it comes, Zuku."

"Yeah, his special move!" Izuku agreed and points.

"Come on, tree man!" The bystander shouts. "Show us something flashy!"