All I Want Was To Sleep Peacefully

"Y/n Y/l/n Johansson, get your cute ass up in that bed right this instant!"

You heard your fiancé yell from where you guessed the kitchen whilst you were still spread out in the bed, covered with the thick layers of duvet around your petite frame.

"We're not even married yet so I'm still Y/n Y/l/n. And will you please let your soon-to-be wife sleep for a few more hours?!" You shouted back before stuffing your head with a pillow.

It was a few moments of peaceful silence and you were about to drift off to dreamland again when suddenly, very cold water with ice was splashed above you which made you jump in surprise. You turned to look up from the source of these happenings, only to see your fiancé trying to stifle her laughs as a pitcher of water was placed in her grasp.

"Scarlett Ingrid Johansson, you better start running if I were you!" You groaned as you tried to shake off the coldness of the liquid from your soaked dinosaur onesie.

You looked up to the smirking blonde in front of you again and when she noticed that your attention was finally turned to her, she began running for her dear life.

You quickly sprinted to where she was headed and it made you realize that you were both in the kitchen while she was on the other side of the counter, observing intently for your next move.

Suddenly, a 'ding' was heard, coming from the oven where Scarlett baked her banana muffins.

You saw that she got distracted by her excitement so you took that opportunity to run to her side before she could even look at you again.

You lunged at her and it made you both end up on the floor, you then began tickling her sides while she was giggling mess underneath you.

She was turning red from the lack of oxygen so she forced out a scream, "Okay! Okay, I'm sorry! You win!"

"I'm still annoyed, Johansson." You grumbled as you stood up to head towards the sink. You were about to bend down and wash your face when you felt Scarlett's arms on your waist.

Although Scarlett knew you could never be mad at her, she still wanted to apologize for what she did because she knew how annoying that could be.

"I'm sorry, baby." She whispered before planting some featherlight kisses on your shoulder, she didn't even care that she cuddled you while you were still in your wet onesie. "I called you over thousand times and you wouldn't just get up so..."

"Tsk." You acted angrily whilst rolling your eyes and then you were about to grab for the towel to wipe your face when you saw her pouting at you with those puppy dog eyes you were a sucker for.

You wanted to see what she will do if she knew you were really put off of your limit so you continued your little game and decided on ignoring her for the rest of the day.

You, instead, headed towards the stairs so that you could take off the wet, irritating onesie from your body and just take a shower.

Scarlett sighed, thinking that she really messed up this time.

~ Timeskip ~

After you finished showering and looking for the perfect fit you want to wear today, you descended downstairs, expecting Scarlett to watch her favorite series at the current time but no, you didn't see her body laying on the couch so you went to look for her.

You then headed to the kitchen next, and that's where you saw her preparing something on the counter while her back was facing you.

You made your presence known when you stepped inside the room as your Avengers slippers were making 'pot-pot' noises which made your fiancé turn around quickly with an anxious smile and you were trying to force yourself to make a straight face and ignore her.