"Did she promised to hook up with you?"

She's proud and keep herself as the most valuable person, every girl that Sunghoon talked to,she would think that they are all hoes. They all are. Except Y/n.

"Do you think she would?"

The male asked, raising one of his eyebrow,oh how breathtaking he look right now,his tongue comes in contact with his soft blumpy lip, licking them.

"Why are you so offended that I mentioned her as a hoe?"

Amkae looked up to his so called bestfriend. Who is now lacking words to say.

"Because she is not?"

*Scoffs*

"Well then what part of that girl makes you apologise to Kim Sunoo?"

"Let us learn,to mind our own business"

And with that Park Sunghoon left,he is never like this, especially to Amkae. But why? Why did he feel offended when Amkae regard Kang Y/n,the girl he just met today as a hoe?

"I'm curious Y/nnie"

The girl looked to Sunoo who is eating the sandwich.

"Hm?"

"What did you say to Sunghoon? The students said that you asked him to apologise to me,but you know his manner,he is not the kind of guy to do that,and be under the control of someone, especially a girl"

Y/n stopped mixing her coffee and look at it,white.

"I just asked him to apologise,and he did. I don't think that he would actually do it,but he did"

Trying her best to cover the bet part,
Y/n drink her coffee,the smell and the taste is always the same,the colours too. She heard that coffee are brown,but to her,it is different.

"How's the coffee?"

Asked Jay,seeing that Y/n get kinda awkward after mentioning Park Sunghoon into their conversation,crazy how he cared for her and wanted her to feel comfortable.

"Very good,but I think I should get going now. It's getting pretty late"

Sunoo nod his head and take out his phone to check the time,4:55pm.

"Are you going home alone?"

The girl shook her head at Jay's question.

"I'll call my mom to pick me up"

She smiled at them and stand up, waving each other goodbye Y/n left the cafe. It smells like vanilla and coffee,and everything is so fresh. Y/n liked it.

"You can't come?"

Park Sunghoon look at the direction when he heard Kang Y/n's voice. She was standing next to the bus stop.

On the other hand Y/n's mom apologise to her daughter through the phone, suddenly something came up and she can't pick her up.

"Mom you know my problem how will I come home like this?"

Y/n asked,her mom is worried too.

"Put the phone I'll drop you off"

Turning around Y/n found that Park Sunghoon is only,one step away from her.

"Mom-"

Snatching her phone Park Sunghoon roll his eyes and put the phone next to his ear,the other hand inside his pocket.

"This is Park Sunghoon,Y/n's new friend, I'll drop her off and you don't have to worry"

The girl just look at him,not knowing what to do. But it already happened.

"Okay,thank you so much Sunghoon"

"You are always welcome aunty"

And with that the male hangup the call,the girl is still amazed by how fast Park Sunghoon get friendly with her mom.

Sunghoon hand Y/n her phone and take out his key.

"I didn't gave you the permission to talk to my mom Park"

"Shut up and follow me"

Said the male as he walk towards his bike,all black,it was clean,but Kang
Y/n,never since her birth ride on a bike.

"Miss Kang,move"

Sunghoon said as he get on his bike and start the engine,it was loud by the way.

"Park the seat is so high,how am I supposed to climb?"

Y/n approached the bike and Sunghoon,the male put on his full face helmet and sighed at how the girl is so 90's.

"I actually don't know how to get up there"

Park Sunghoon then get down from his seat and pick up Y/n, letting her sit on the back of his bike. Kang Y/n roam her eyes on his veiny hands.

'Kang Y/n,control'
She told herself.

"You are unbelievable"

Said Sunghoon as he sit on the bike and ride it.

"I think I am going to fall Park, what's with your speed?"

Y/n almost yelled,Park Sunghoon just chuckle dryly and speed up.

"If you don't want to fall"

He pause and look at Kang Y/n through the side mirror.

"Hold onto me"

After a second,he feel a small hand slowly wrapping around his waist, causing him to smirk.

💌Hi bubs!
How's your day?
I hope you like this part too!
Take care and part five will be out soon!