2

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

     THE ACTUAL MUZAN was not dead, yet. the real demon king winced, as he felt something odd warm his exposed hand.

fluttering open "his" eyes, he nearly screeched at the fact that the sunlight that was shining through the window was touching his hand.

surprised by his fingers not burning to ashes, muzan suddenly got a better look at his surroundings.

it very much resembled a medical room, one with many beds and open windows in between each one.

glancing down at supposedly his hands, muzan had immediately noticed that his hands were smaller, and his body overall felt weaker — extremely weaker.

"akemi-san, you're awake!! how do you feel??", one of the triplets — naho — questioned.

'akemi? who the hell?!'

"akemi-san, here's some water. shinobu-sama said that you might feel a bit dizzy after waking up", sumi informed.

muzan just stared at the three children, shakily accepting the glass of water, as he brought it up to his utterly shocked and dry lips.

upon seeing a full body mirror propped against the corner of the room, muzan had dropped the glass of water, causing the cup to shatter into pieces. a small puddle had ensued, as muzan gasped at his horrid self.

'maroon eyes...and dark red hair that's nearly black...what in carnation...WHO'S BODY IS THIS?!'

"akemi-san, are you—"

muzan immediately grabbed kiyo by the collar and slammed her onto the bed that he was lying on. furious and absolutely confused, the male glared at the innocent child.

"who...who is this akemi that you keep mentioning? who did this...TELL ME!"

"a-a-akemi-san, please let kiyo go!! we're willing to explain everything! we know that you might be feeling a little odd after taking the potion, but you shouldn't—"

"who are you to command me?!", muzan interrupted, causing the two girls that were beside the bed to ever so slightly flinch.

the two held onto each other's hands, as they started tearing up.

muzan had then heard an, "ahem!", causing him to glance up and witness a hashira.