Estrella glanced at Ashtray from where she applied lipgloss to her lips, seated at her brand new makeup vanity in the living room.

Fezco's last minute last Christmas gift to her.

Fezco walked into his shared room with his girlfriend after the delivery guys from the furniture store left, leaving the makeup vanity Fez bought for Estrella all set up in the living room.

It was perfect to surprise her on Christmas morning with his last gift for her. He thought it was perfect to buy it for her for Christmas.

His eyes landed on Estrella while she slept, hugging on the big teddy bear Fezco had to replace himself with so she wouldn't wake up.

He leaned over the bed a little to be face to face with her as he shook her awake.

"Yo sleeping beauty, wake up. I got one more gift fo you," He smiled down at her once she slightly opened her eyes, furrowing her eyebrows as she woke up.

She took a minute to take in what he said and laughed as she rubbed her eyes with her hand, "Another gift?"

"Yeah ma, come on," Fez dragged the blanket off of her, revealing her snowflake print pajamas.

Estrella let him grab her hand and pull her out of bed, getting herself excited. She loved gifts. Every gift. Especially ones from Fezco.

He led her to the living room, the vanity catching her attention immediately due to the big pink bow on it.

Fezco watched her eyes literally light up, which warmed his heart. He loved seeing her happy. He loved all her reactions to when he gave her something. He loved her.

"Now you don't gotta do your makeup on the floor," He told her and pushed her closer to the vanity in the living room.

"Oh my god Fez Fez, I literally fucking love you," Estrella squealed as she turned around and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend in a tight hug.

Fezco smiled down at her before pressing a kiss to the top of her head, "Love you more."

Estrella organized all her makeup in her new vanity asap, along with some new makeup she got for Christmas from Maddy.

And since Christmas, she was doing her makeup every day. Even if she was just going to the store with Fez for a while or staying home on her house wife shit. She would do her makeup.

She was just excited as fuck and in love as fuck with her vanity.

And right now, she was adding some last touches to her makeup for a New Years Eve party that she and the boys were going to.

Estrella pressed her lips together before turning her head to face Ashtray as he stared at her outfit, classifying it as extra, like he usually did.

She was wearing the new white fur coat that Fezco gifted her for Christmas after hearing her story about the first one, along with a white dress and some white Air Forces because she could not stand to walk in heels all night.

"Shut up, I look good."

"I never said you didn't," Ashtray defended himself and watched Estrella fix her straightened hair in the mirror. "You look pretty. But you also look like you're boutta walk down a red carpet."