Intro

You - Doh Y/N is the youngest of your family who your brothers pampered the most. Your Big brother  Doh Seung-soo is a Police officer and your second eldest brother  Doh Kyung-soo is the family business's successor. Being the youngest and only girl in your family always had your parents and siblings be very protective of you. But because of your life once being in danger when you were only a baby had your family hide you from the world, thus you always kept a low profile.

It was a sudden decision Hybe Labels had to make because of their publicity and demand going down. The CEO Park Jiwon decided to add an addition to the group BTS. There was a massive audition worldwide.

You weren't actually planning to audition for anything but your elder brothers sent an application without you knowing with a clip of you rapping and singing. You only get to know it after a month and half when you were invited to do a live audition.

And thanks to your skills and flow they selected you without a second thought. You were then trained. You on the sixth anniversary of the group were introduced as the only female rapper and sub vocalist and the eighth member of the legendary group BTS. 

Because being the only female and the last member of this group, you weren't accepted by the fans at first.
You went through a lot of mistreatment and discrimination by the fans and the staff. They regarded you only as a freeloader of BTS's fame. But you being a subject of bullying from a young age grew immune to it.

You are now the Eye candy of the group members and true fans. You have blown millions of people's mind with your unique skills.

You were praised and protected by many other artists and groups.

In between these things, you caught feelings for someone who took care of you. But it took you sometime to realize that he already has someone he loves.

Let's look into your future where you will encounter countless of problems and maybe some good things too. Who knows?!