childhood friends// Aaron T

@JaqueVentura8

Aaron T x Male! Reader

..................

Y/N pov--

                   ~Flashback~

"Are you sure you have to leave?" Aaron asked me, with tears in his eyes.

Aaron was my boyfriend, even though people still believe two boys being together is wrong, and my best friend. Not to mention my partner in crime and a brother.

And it hurt me to see him so upset.

"Yeah... My dad really needs this job. Trust me! I'll be back before you know it! Chase your dreams of being in a boy band! I believe in you." I smiled, while tears fell down my cheeks.

"I love you." Aaron whispered, pulling me into a tight hug.

"I love you too." I held back tears.

"Here, take this so you won't forget me, I have matching ones."

He gave me a locket with a picture of me and him in it and he had a matching one, and matching bracelets.

"I could never forget you, Aaron!" I smiled sadly, before hearing a honk.

"I have to go. I love you!" I waved, before running to my car. I looked through the back window as we were driving off, and saw a tear stained Aaron, waving. I waved back and turned around, trying to prevent tears from coming down.

It hurt. A lot.

-----flash back over-----

I swallowed my spit I was holding, before walking back stage.

Me and Aaron's friends (the boy band members) planned this. They were gonna sneak me backstage into jesse's get ready room, and ask him for water from Jesse's getting ready room  and im gonna jump out and surprise him.

Me and jesse were talking, and he put me in his room and walked out with a thumbs up.

Then self doubt crept in, un invitingly.

What if he doesn't remember me? What if he hates me now? What if he thinks I'm not good enough? What if he has a new partner?

I played with the locket on my neck while smiling sadly at the memory.

Soon I heard Aaron's voice and my head snapped up.

I bit  my lip nervously and waited for him to come into the room.

Soon he did, and he was about to grab Jesse's water bottle when I popped up.

"Surprise!?"  

(When I say this boy almost jumped 3 feet into the air-)

"Y/N!?! I MISSED YOU! AHH WHAT THE FUCK!!! YOURE BACK!!" He freaked out and started jumping around, hugging me ever so often.

"This is a joke, right? You're just someone else in a mask like your face, right?" He cried tears of joy.

"Nope. This is me, i'm 100 and 2%
Y/n L/n." I smiled.

"I missed you!" He hugged me very tightly.

I showed him my locket and my bracelet and he showed me his.

"I still love you."

"I still love you, too."

"Never leave me again."

"i wont." i whispered, before we kissed with passion and love.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎