Outback| Kevin|Joseph

Start from the beginning

"My chefs say I eat too many, 'too much starch Sir, it's not good for you' I say not enough!"

Kevin laughed,"Thats the spirit! While this is cooking yah wanna watch me check on my ladies?"

"Ah? Ladies?" Jospeh didn't take Kevin to be such a womanizer.

"Oh yer gunna love Momo I- wait yah sure yah wanna come out wearing them fancy cloths?" He pointed at his shoes,"I got some spars if yah wanna wear'em"

Jospeh looked at his outfit, always finely pressed and not a single wrinkle,he hated it.

"If you don't mind"

"Lets see now" Kevin circled him,"yah kinda slim, I think I got something that'll fit yah, hope yah like big belts! Come on then!"

Following Him upstairs Jospeh noticed all the photos, some were in front of his house,others in different towns with people of all different backgrounds. There was one with him and a geshia, a doctor a musician and several others.

"You seem to travel often"

"Sure did! Got a bit tired of traveling so I decided to bunker down Fer a while"

"Would this be an old family house?" Jospeh questioned.

"Ehhhh more'r Less, close friend'o mine gave it too after he passed"

"Ah" he didn't know what to say.

"Aw don't start feel'en bad now,He lived a good life! Wanted me to keep this old place in good condition'n what not" Kevin opened the door to a spare room and started digging through an old trunk,"whelp I ain't too sure what yah dig so go on and grab yah self something nice,ima head on down stairs,shout if yah need me!"

He closed the door letting Jospeh sit and think about what he just roped himself into.

Here he was,in a man's house that wasn't even his own home! Changing into cloths that weren't his and doing things he had no business doing. His father would be utterly embarrassed! And his mother would probably lose it not to mention the nobles and barons,he'd be a laughing stalk!

'I can't stay long that would be rude!' After all he was noble man,he couldn't be seen frolicking around with a man he'd only met once! What was he thinking?! This was only a mear visit!

"I got some extra potatoes with extra cheese,yah want some?!" Kevin yelled from behind the door and Jospeh immediately opened it.

"How much is 'extra'?" There was a fine line between adding a pinch and a handful of cheese.

Kevin offered him the warm bowl and the potatoes were a dull yellow,there was bits of eggs and bacon and sausage in it too.

"How much would it take to hire you to become my personal chef?"

"Hah?"

"Pardon my rudness,Your cooking just smells delicious I couldn't help but ask" his blue eyes hadn't left the bowl.

"He-hehhehe well now it ain't nothing special, I'd be happy ta make yah some more whenever yah got time yah said some'n bout a cough man? Cooch man?"

"Coachman" Jospeh corrected,following Kevin down the stairs with a tight grip on the large bowl.

"Yeah that"

"....can...can I take this with me?"

"Be my guest! I can swing by yer place'n drop off the the rest if yah want!"

Oh he did indeed want that, if this tasted as good as it smelled he'd be coming over alot more often!

"Oh I couldn't possibly ask you to-"