Rejoining The Team

Start from the beginning

    "Yes Daddy, I will read the letter if that is okay. Is my clothing okay? I look a little silly."

    "You look beautiful Celestria, you look amazing in everything that you wear okay? You are not to be negative to yourself or you will be in even more trouble because you need to be able to feel positive about yourself."

    "But I am so fat Daddy please." He shakes his head and walks back to his stall.

    "No you are not. Crawl to each of us and say that now, you will not be reading your letter to us. You will send it instead and this will be your punishment."

    "But Daddy, I don't want to."

    "I don't care what you want, you will crawl to each of us and say that. Start with John and make your way." I sigh and crawl over to John who has his legs open, expecting me.

    "I am fat." I whisper and he shakes his head putting his finger to his ear.

    "What was that beautiful? I couldn't hear that."

    "I am fat." I say louder not looking him in the eyes. John lifts my head and rests my chin between his hands.

"No you're not, you are so beautiful and loved and cared for. We are so lucky to have you Minnow."

"But I have rolls and I weigh more than some of the boys."

"That doesn't matter, your flaws and beautiful and all of us will say so. Now go, continue." He caresses my cheek one last time before letting me go and I crawl to Auston.

"Aus."

"No, right now it's Sir okay Little Star. Once punishments over you go back to calling me Aus." He shakes his head and I whimper loudly and undignified. They cannot possibly feel this is fair right?

"But Aus."

"Do I have to spank you?" He gives me a pointed look but the brattiness is already coming through.

"Haha do it. I dare you, do it in front of everyone right here." I sass and quickly back up and away from him. His eyes darken and his jaw clenches.

"Back here, now."

"No." He rises and I stand my ground only feeling a small amount of fear as he rises to his full form and well above what I am.

"Jason I'm gonna take care of her now. Can we suspend this punishment?"

"Oh for sure. She can finish it later." He smirks and leans back to watch no doubt a showdown that's gonna happen.

"You we're gone for so long that you forgot how to act around us?"

"No, I just am not going to comply."

"Wrong answer Celestria. Get over here or I'll make you."

"Make me then. You won't." I put a hand on my hip and see Fred out of the corner of my eye rise and I gulp fear washing over me.

"You're right, I won't make you come over here but he will." Gesturing to Fred.

"Freddie no."

"It's Master, you've lost the privilege of calling me Freddie for the time being. Being disrespectful to not only yourself but Auston too is unacceptable." He tries to grab my shoulders and I scoot away from him. He tries again and I do it again until I feel two strong arms grab me. I tense and look behind me and it's Morgan.

"Hi Morgan, whatcha doing?" I ask nonchalantly.

"Oh nothing, playing some games. Oh I don't know dealing with a bratty submissive."