The Interview

"What makes you think that you're a good fit for the team?" Kyle asks, looking at me from the end of the conference table with Brendan Shanahan beside him. I gulp and breathe trying to remember why she would be a good fit for the team. The fact was, she was so nervous she forgot her answers.
"If I am honest with you, I believe that I am a good fit for the team as I can make good connections and bring out the best in the team. I believe that I can give the men what they need while being someone who can comfort them in their time of need. I know I am young but I know that I can be what you need and what they need." I say, honestly putting myself out there on the line. Kyle seems to be pleased with the answer and smiles at me.
"Do you know the legacy of this team and our reputation?"
"No, if I am honest I know little about the Leafs organization. My father and grandfather were heavily involved in hockey specifically in Europe in Germany and then with the Hartford Whalers but other than that I paid no attention to the game. Sure, I loved the game and played a bit myself growing up but it just was not my thing to watch. What I do know is that you have been around since 1917 and are one of the original six teams."
"I understand that it is not for everyone and appreciate your honesty. What teams in Europe were they involved with? Off topic of the interview but I am curious."
"My dad played for Eisbären Berlin for years and his jersey is actually retired there and my grandpa played and coached for Mannheim. They were the greatest players I know, I have a great respect for them and the hard work they put into everything they did."
"That's great, you seem to really value family as important. We value family here big time, as we are always are around each other we become family and we do everything together. Eat our meals together, bond together, play games together."
"Family is very important to me, they are everything to me and I would not be where I am without them." Kyle nods and clears his throat.
"Anyways, sorry to get off topic but we should really chat about the interview. This is rather informal but we really want to gauge your answers and reactions to questions we ask."
"I understand sir." I nod, playing nervously with my fingers.
"Do you understand what this job entails? The job is not all fun and games, pleasure and pain, it entails a lot more, I expect you to move closer to the arena to be available at all times and to travel with the team. You will sit with us during the game and then at the end you will be expected to be in a special room we have created with the mens favourite toys and things, obviously you will be able to decorate however you wish or grab whatever you want for the room." Brendan says.
"Yes sir, I believe I am capable of handling the situation and properly take care of them. The only worry I have is that I am not able to afford to move downtown as rent is so high."
'Well, if you do get the job we would pay for your apartment for the duration of your employment and we would give you an allowance because you are taking on such an energetic team. You would have to have a bi-weekly STD check as will the players, should you engage in sexual activity. I also will ask you to provide us with a list of things that are hard limits, soft limits and are completely okay to do as well as a safe word. We will have to get some other paperwork filled out and we ask that you have someone on the team that you can buddy up with in case you're in subdrop or have any malpractice of kink."
"I understand sir and that will not be a problem. I personally do not like taking money from anyone so I do not think I can take the allowance from you." I say in disbelief at all the terms and conditions they have just thrust upon me.
"You will take the allowance, we do not care if you spend it on yourself or spend it on a charity or the team even but please, take the money. We really like you and think that you are the most qualified for the job, if you would join us as the team submissive we would be forever grateful." Kyle slides over a contract and my smile gets really big before I try to conceal it quickly.
"I would be more than willing to join this team, I just have some questions."
"Anything."
"Why me? Kelly was sure she was going to get the job."
"That's the thing, Kelly walked in really confident and only spoke of herself. I rarely speak ill of anyone at all but she really seemed to only care about herself and her own intentions. You on the other hand, Karina told us about you helping her become more comfortable and sticking up to Kelly when she said rather unkind words about you. The fact that you gave Karina some of your own articles of clothing is so kind and caring. That shows that you are willing to do anything for anyone, even a stranger and speaks volumes to your character." Brendan says and I smile blushing at the praise.
"Thank you sir, I don't take and pardon my language but, shit from no one. Not even my past dominants. I'm a zero shit person." I giggle and the two men chuckle in agreement.
"Now, here are your papers to sign and some information regarding your contract. If at any moment in time you no longer want to be a part of this organization or something has happened in which you no longer feel safe or comfortable let us know and we will either terminate your contract or come up with another solution in which you can stay on in another manner." Kyle slides me a packet of papers in which I promise to read in detail in the comfort of my own home.
"Yes sir, I appreciate that. Thank you," I sign my onboarding forms and promise to have a comprehensive list filled out with all my information. The next matter of business is meeting the team and that's when my heart starts beating out of my chest.
"Celestria!" Karina says as I exit the room with Brendan and Kyle.
"Thank you so much my dear for your kindness." I smile reaching out to give her a hug. "What you did for me was something ill never forget. Can I take you to lunch sometime?" I ask and she nods.
"Here's my number, text me sometime. I know you're busy with your new job." She winks. "I'll make sure to tell Kelly and let you know her reaction." Karina laughs and I smile while adjusting my mask.
"Thank you, I'll never be able to repay you."
"Lunch will do, trust me. Your friendship will be enough." I give Karina one last hug and she asks Lucas to help her find her way out. I walk with the pair towards where I assume I'll be meeting the team.
"Alright guys, sorry I am late but I just have someone to introduce to you all and please note that we can ask questions after and have one on one sessions with them post practice. You will not speak down of them under any circumstances and whoever does will be barred from their services. Am I understood?" Kyle asks, looking at the men all spread out in white chairs across a banquet hall. The group of men nod almost simultaneously. I meet William's eyes who looks back at me, almost to make sure I was the one they chose. His eyes crinkle as I no doubt believe he has a smile on his face. I smile back and turn to watch Kyle interact with the team. "You all will have to sign forms saying you respect her and her body. You will ensure that you are clean and we will need a list of those who are interested in using her services. If there are any issues let us know but without further ado, here is Celestria." Kyle motions to me and I walk up nervously towards him at the front. I turn to face the men and smile with a meek wave. "Would you like to say anything Celestria?"
"Hi everyone, thank you for allowing me to come into your lives and I promise to uphold the secrecy and honour you all with the same respect you give me. I do not want to cause any riffs between you and your partners so if you have a partner and would like me to meet them before I submit to you let me know and I will, Otherwise, if there are any issues let me know our limits and we shall work around them. I would like you to provide me like Kyle was saying a list but this list is of preferences, likes and limits. I'll email it to you all or print it out whatever you prefer, i just don't have it done as I was not expecting to actually get the job if I am honest." I blush and notice some of the men looking at me fondly. "If Kyle is okay with it, you can ask me questions." A few men raise their hands after Kyle says it is okay for them to ask.
"What is your ultimate comfort item?"
"This is actually going to sound so childish but I have a blanket I got at Costco and a stuffed animal of a pig that I always sleep with at night. I never go without them, I just can never sleep without at least one of them." I blush at the confession as the man who asked the question 'awwed'.
"Favourite food?"
"Sushi... Always sushi. Favourite drink is coffee, I actually have an extensive set up at my house with everything you would ever need. It does help that I was a barista for a few years." Some of the men perk up and look at eachother.
"Favourite sex position?" I roll my eyes and put a hand on my hip. I hear a snicker and shake my head. Kyle looks over at me and silently apologizes. I look at him and nod, signalling that it was okay.
"Get me alone and you'll find out." I wink causing a larger chuckle to be let out through the room. There are a few more questions before they are dismissed. As the players exist they come to me and introduce themselves one by one. The older men make me a little more nervous than the younger men do. I'm not sure why, it may be because they are more experienced and seem understanding about things.
"Celestria, would you like to grab dinner with me tonight? I figured we can get to know eachother better seeing as though you will be working with us for hopefully a long time." Jason Spezza asks me kind eyes and big arms on display which has me mildly intimidated by the gentle giant in front of me.
"Sure, I'd love to. Thank you, where would you like to go?"
"Have you ever been to Yasu? It's a sushi bar that has amazing to die for sushi."
"I have not, honestly I am sorry but I cannot afford that place. Isn't it very expensive?"
"Like you're going to be paying for yourself, it is my treat. Welcome to the organization."
"I cannot let you do that." I insist and he shakes his head.
"You can and hopefully will."
"Fine... If I must." I roll my eyes.
"Around me, I would not roll my eyes. I don't take kindly to that." He winks and walks away from me leaving butterflies in my stomach at the idea of what his words could potentially mean.
After I watch the practice I have many one on one conversations with the men on the team and learn many things. 1. I am completely fucked, 2. My inner goddess is on her knees begging for anything these men give me. I have to remind myself that this is a job and not for pleasure. I am the team submissive, that is something I still am not used to. I am able to get into my scene room and take in the decor and items inside. There is a bed, a St. Andrew's Cross, Spanking bench and not to mention floggers and impact items lining the walls. I gasp walking around admiring the toys, allowing the cat o'nine tails to run through my fingers. The hairs on my arms stand up and I feel a warm presence behind me before he can speak.
"I believe we have not had our meeting yet." Will's voice is smooth in my ear, causing me to turn around to face him with a smile. He isn't wearing a mask and so I can finally get a glimpse of his face. Fuck he is beautiful looking!
"We have not, so shall we have it now in here or out at a table?" I ask fiddling with my mask that is wrapped around my wrist. Will's hand reaches out to grab my hand that is fiddling.
"A nervous tick? You don't have to be nervous around me Celeste, I won't hurt you unless you want that of course." He laughs and it causes me to smile.
"Now now you don't even know what I am into."
"No but i'd like to know."
"Oh I am sure you do hun." I wink and Will shakes his head.
"So, to get this started what are some things you like?"
"Well, I like dogs, music, dance, skating, I love to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea. But if you meant other things then...." I trail off with a wink.
"Oh, I think I meant other things but I like a girl with variety. I think you just might fit right in here Celeste." He chuckles.
"Well Will, I guess we'll see. Now, for this meeting I did want to ask you some questions if you don't mind?"
"Lay them on me." 'Oh, I'll lay something on you alright.' I think, looking him up and down, clearly checking out his body.