2

;;moving in

Jisung had been looking at Hyunjin the whole rest of the time that they were at the ceremony. He was lost in thought when Hyunjin stood up, pulling Jisung up with him, telling him it was time to go. "Huh? Oh sorry. I was thinking." Hyunjin scoffed. "You think? Impossible." and there it was. The sassy Hyunjin that Jisung couldn't get along with. So Jisung snapped back. "Yeah, you should try it sometime, hyunjin. Or should I say dumbjin?" Hyunjin pointed at him with the same hand that he was holding. "Watch it." Hyunjin's tone was shushed and Jisung couldn't help but frown.

Soon after, they were on their way to their new house. Hyunjin drove with Jisung in the front seat. "Why do you hate me?" Jisung asked, his tone cautious. Hyunjin shrugged. "Maybe it's just how unlikable you are." Jisung puffed his cheeks and looked down. Hyunjin looked over at the sad boy at a red light. He had never noticed how cute the boy's cheeks were, how pretty and soft his hair looked, how nice and dainty he looked overall in the big hoodie he was wearing, and how undeniably ador- Hyunjin! Snap out of it, he isn't cute! His thoughts were loud in his head. When the streetlight turned green he continued driving, not looking at Jisung till they got to the house.

The house itself was pretty big. Hyunjin's mother had bought it for him a while back to prepare for the ceremony. Jisung was the first to speak up. "I want my own room." Hyunjin nodded. "If there isn't a spare room, one of us can sleep on the couch." Jisung nodded and followed Hyunjin in the house.

It looked even bigger inside than outside. Jisung made an o shape with his mouth at how big it was. It seemed like Hyunjin's mother had already decorated it a bit. There was a big couch that curved around to be against two walls. The room was painted a warm beige color, it felt homey. While Jisung was looking around the room, standing in the same place, Hyunjin was in the kitchen, which was connected to the main living room. "Are you hungry?" Hyunjin's voice seemed to echo through the rooms, as he leaned on the island. "Who, me?" Jisung asked, pointing to himself. "Who else would I be talking to?" Hyunjin sounded irritated, his face having an apparent frown. Jisung shrugged and walked over to the couch and collapsed on it.

Before Hyunjin could even notice, Jisung had fallen asleep on the couch. Hyunjin had been in the kitchen the whole time, staring into the cabinets and fridge. He looked over at the couch to ask Jisung if he wanted anything in particular, but he was greeted with a sleeping squirrel. Hyunjin couldn't control the smile that spread across his lips. Seeing him so peaceful was different. Hyunjin was used to the rude and annoying version of Jisung. Not the sleepy one he had been with for the past little while.

After a while, Hyunjin found that there were two bedrooms. He didn't want to wake up Jisung, but he also didn't want him to sleep on the couch all night. He decided that he'd have to carry Jisung to one of the rooms. So he did.

He picked the squirrel boy up slowly, careful not to wake him. Hyunjin noticed that Jisung was lighter than he expected. He lifted him with ease, and began walking. It was easy until he got to the stairs. He went up one step and Jisung moved a bit, waking up in his arms. "Mmmm.." He opened his eyes, seeing Hyunjin's face. That's when he realized he was being carried. Hyunjin cooed at the sight of the sleepy Jisung and shushed him. "It's okay...go back to sleep." Hyunjin's voice was caring, but Jisung was too tired to even notice and just nodded and cuddled into Hyunjin's chest, taking in the scent as he fell back asleep, enjoying the feeling of being carried, and being carried bridal style on top of that.

Hyunjin had finally managed to get sleeping Jisung into a bedroom and under the covers, along with a plushie that Jisung had been carrying around. Seeing him cling to the stuffed toy made Hyunjin question why he even hated Jisung in the first place. But that, of course, was stupid. They just happened to be assigned soulmates by chance. After watching for a few seconds, Hyunjin made his way to his own room,falling asleep soon after.

–Thunder. That's what woke Jisung up. He hated the sound of thunder, the flash of rain, the panicky feeling he got when the thunderstorms came. Jisung looked around, sitting straight up. Soon a big rumble of thunder was heard. He let out a small quiet squeal. Soon he was walking around to find Hyunjin without even thinking.

Finally, he found the elder boy's room. He saw Hyunjin sleeping peacefully in his bed, his arms and legs sprawled out in different directions. Jisung walked closer, his plushie hanging in one hand. He finally spoke up. "Hyung...?" He basically whispered, but Hyunjin heard it nonetheless. Without even opening his eyes he responded. "What do you want Jisung?" He sounded mad, but Jisung didn't care. "The thunder is scary..." He looked down at his feet when Hyunjin finally looked up. The sight of a frightened Jisung, looking like a little kid, wouldn't bother him usually, but he felt bad for some reason.

"Fine Jisung. You can sleep in here. Do you want to watch a movie?" Hyunjin asked, to Jisung's surprise. He wasn't really expecting that to happen but he nodded. Hyunjin moved over, opening his arms. Jisung crawled into Hyunjin's arms as Hyunjin grabbed the remote to put something on. "You know, maybe I can promote you from Hate to just dislike." Hyunjin's voice caused Jisung to jump a bit, but was still a bit...happy to hear Hyunjin say that? Jisung smiled when Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his waist. Hyunjin had Jisung sitting between his legs, laying back against his chest. He was resting his head on Jisung's head. Soon they both fell asleep like this, a small smile plastered on Hyunjin's face.