Interlude II: Selfish Endeavours

Start from the beginning

"Is that code of throwing tantrums?!"

"Your rants on your preferences are very amusing. Preferring drinking cold drinks on a rainy day, and colour preference on the most insignificant items."

"Was it the clothes?" Advent grumbled.

"You were complaining about something called a 'rubber ducky', I believe."

Advent's jaws dropped. Steve let out an amused snort and quickly composed himself, knowing not to laugh at his Lords.

"I was 4!" Advent tried to argue. "Did mom save it in that tablet?!"

"Yes, and it's amusing nonetheless," Megatron said with a big smirk. "Not to mention your infatuation with licking copper items. No doubt something you still do in secret."

Advent was speechless and then huffed. "Quit it with the immature interrogation," Advent said, half pleading to his father.

"Fine," Megatron said. "I will let go of the topic for now and continue in a more leisurely setting."

Advent huffed. "Fine," he agreed. "I was thinking of what we can with that relic. Let's go to the bridge to look at Soundwave's progress. If it's anything we've been chasing. It's another relic of the same type."

Megatron nodded and they left to go see Soundwave with Steve following behind them. The left the termina room that they were in and walked towards the bridge. Dreadwing and Knockout was there.

"Knockout?" Advent said. "What are you doing here?"

"I was curious about tall, dark, and quiet over here," he said nonchalantly. "The medic bay was quiet after you came here. You sure know how to keep the patient numbers low."

"Well, we need to keep an eye on our logistics, and play our strategies well," Advent said. "We cannot discount the fact that we control a large portion of Energon on the surface are in our control. The Autobots will be resorting to deep sea Energon veins, and with Hestia's help and resources, no doubt they have started mining as well."

"With their low numbers" Dreadwing added. "No doubt they will have excess to be spared on technology."

Advent snorted. "It's too late at this stage of the war for technological innovation," the Prime argued. "Hestia may be the deus ex machina for the Autobots, but she's still a novice. She still needs years to study and master Cybertronian engineering at an expert level. Most of this things she made is most likely jerry-rigged based on a what she already knows."

"They we will increase patrol in of earth's seas," Dreadwing said.

"I have already given orders for patrols around the Atlantic, Indian and Pacific Oceans. The 3 largest body of water. My amphibious team is had recovered the remains of a Cybertronian ship, and they are patrolling that area more quite actively. I want you to better plan out the routes of these patrols since it is a large area to scout. Can you do that Dreadwing?"

"Yes Lord Prime," Dreadwing saluted and then left.

"What of the ground team that you have proposed?" Megatron quired "Tracer took a squad to scout Energon at the desert mountain. Deadheat is scouting the cities for more Decepticons in hiding. My personal team is busy scouting a mountain region for a traces of Energon in the South American jungles."

"You trust you own team so easily?" Dreadwing said.

"They hate Starscream and would rather work as my 'personal servants'. They seem to have fun treasure hunting for me. I still need to pull out old contacts from the criminal underworld. Money laundering is takes a long while."