PhilxMC - Pregnant 2

Plot : MC has the important discussion with Phil.

This morning promises to be pretty interesting and nerve-wracking... But I have to do it. I have to face him. I have to face the situation...

~ An hour later ~

- Hey! I greet Phil with the best smile I can pull up despite the tiredness and the fear I've been feeling. I didn't sleep much last night as I kept rummaging. No matter how hard I tried to get an idea of how this meeting will go and what I'll say to him, more always came to my mind, adding thoughts over thoughts. I'm so nervous about today's conversation with Mr. Aurora aka Phil. Usually, when we're together in a place with the other, we don't talk much. Our eyes talked more than words. Mine at least... I just keep wondering what he thinks about this... What is he going to tell me? Will he be open to the conversation? Or is he making me come to his bar to tell me he doesn't want it? Are we going to find a solution together? Will I have to do everything by myself? I don't know... All I know is that now I am outside the Aurora, standing before Phil, feeling more than nervous.

- Hey, please, he says as he steps to the side to let me come in. I smile and walk inside the Aurora. Phil closes and locks the door behind me before stepping back towards the bar. I've never been in here while nobody was in. Usually it's crowded of people so I don't pay much attention to the decoration. It's really pretty! Thank you for coming, Gorgeous. Do you want a glass of water or a juice? Coffee maybe? He thanks before offering me something to drink without alcohol. At least, he tries... It's a good sign, right?

- Coffee isn't good for pregnant women but thanks for asking. If you have a juice, I'll take that, I gently answer to the man. I can't stare into his eyes. I don't avoid them but whenever he looks at me, it just makes me feel this crazy sparks... His eyes are so mysterious and so intimidating.

- Of course. Here, he says as he gives me an apricot juice. My favorite! How does he know? I smile and thank him. So... Are you okay? He questions, sounding unsure of what he should be asking me first. Or maybe he just doesn't know how to start a conversation? I know I don't...

- So far, just fear and confusion, I reply sincerely as I grab the glass full of juice. Ugh, what that's smell? Phil nods as I see him playing nervously with the ring around his finger. He isn't smoking... I'm surprised!

- MC, I would like to know what decision you took about the baby. I'll respect whatever decision you took but I would like to talk about it with you first. I thought about it all night, thinking about all of the possibilities... But I want to know what you think first, he tells me seriously, yet, seeming not confident in himself. I've never seen this side of Phil before... He's usually so confident in himself. As I listen to his talk, I lift the glass up to my lips. Ugh! The smell... I don't feel so good... I was about to drink the juice but I rapidly put it down before covering my nose and my mouth. I can feel my heart beating so fast down my chest as my hands starts to shake. Not now... You're okay? He asks me with a confused and concerned tone.

- Yeah, I'm... I started to say when I feel my mouth getting watery. Ugh no... I get up rapidly, making the chair fall down as I rush to the bathroom. Thank God I know this place by heart. I just had time to open the toilet before emptying my stomach. Great... Just the right time... Suddenly, soft hands pull my hair back. Then, as my hair are being held back, I feel Phil rubbing my back softly, giving me comfort. So embarrassing... Imagine throwing up in front of your crush... I flush the toilet but keep my head above it. I'm sorry, I apologize to the man as I take deep breathe in and out.

Duskwood ~ One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara