006 Geo 🧡

How you first met, and your impressions of each other

Noelle

- You first met Noelle when you were walking past the knights of favonius headquarters, she was dusting away leaves

- You asked if maybe she could help you find a sort of ingredient, you had been looking for it but couldn't find it anywhere.

- In exchange you would finish dusting away the leaves, she said she'd go looking for the ingredient, but told you not to dust it for her, she'd do that when she got back.

- You still dusted it and when she got back with the ingredient, you thanked her and payed her some Mora.

- She was very flustered and wanted to give you back the money, but you were already gone. 

- Both of you liked the other one and thought the other one was very kind. 

Albedo

- You were in Dragonspine on a commission from Sara at the good hunter, she needed some frozen meat

- The two of you then met, and since you hadn't even been freezing during your time in Dragonspine, he asked if he could do some experiments on you. 

- You agreed and said you'd let him experiment, once you would return to Dragonspine, after having completed your commission for the good hunter. 

- He immediatley gave you some frozen meat, and sent you off.

- You thought he was a bit weird, but you still agreed, because you were also curious on why you weren't affected by the cold weather. (And because he was actually attractive).

- He was very fascinated by you and couldn't wait to experiment on you.

Ningguang