003 Anemo 💚

✨How your first met, and your impressions of each other

Sucrose

- You where helping Timaeus craft out something on the crafting table

- You never got anything right and so you got frustrated, in the end you just pushed random things and managed to make a huge sweet flower. 

- Sucrose was on her way and when she saw the flower she ran up and asked who had done it.

- You answered her but you said you didn't know what you had done to create the sweet flower.

- You noticed her looking at the flower, and asked her if she wanted it. She nodded and took it, you could see how red her face was, and so you asked her if she was okay. 

- To check you took you hand on her forehead, she got even redder then ran away. 

- Timaeus laughed and explained she was very shy. You liked her, and thought she was very cute.

- She was very embarrassed. 

Jean 

- You where robbed by some treasure hoarders and Jean was the one looking for them

- You told her it was alright, after all, she must of had better things to do as the acting grand master. 

- She refused to not help you, and so you gave up. 

- Eventually she found them and punished them, you saw how well she fought and was stunned. You looked on in awe and after that you admired her a lot.

- Whilst waling back to Mondstadt you told her how amazing she was.

- You thought she was really cool, and you admired her a lot. 

- She thought you were cute, and was proud that she managed to help you. 

Venti