"Wae this duck?"

Eunbi unnie suddenly became confused because of Chaeyeon's words. I can't help but to laugh.

I can't hold my laughter anymore.

"HAHAHAHAHA" I pointed at Chaeyeon.

"You—HAHAHAHA" I laughed again.

"Chaeyeon, are you out of your mind? And me dating that duck?" Eunbi unnie acts as if she wants to vomit.

"Over my dead body, no!" Eunbi unnie shakes her head continuously.

"Even if she will be the last person on Earth, I won't date her, NEVER." She emphasizes the word never.

"But she—"

I hit her head.

"You fool! I won't date an old lady!" I said to Chaeyeon after hitting her head.

"Yah, I'm not an old lady!" Eunbi unnie defended herself.

"How old are you again, unnie?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I message you to go here to discuss something." She changes the topic.

Chaeyeon is still confused.

"I want to offer something to both of you." She said seriously.

Offer what? And why is she serious?

"I am planning to build an Entertainment and I need someone to be the Co-Owner."

My eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean unnie?" I asked, confused.

"You two is the ones I chose to be the Co-Owners."

"Unnie, wait a minute. This is a serious matter." Chaeyeon said.

How I wish to understand these business things.

"If you will make us Co-Owners, we need to invest money right?" Chaeyeon asked.

Eunbi nodded as an answer.

"I am willing to help you/invest my money for the business you want to build but I don't want to be the Co-Owner." Chaeyeon suddenly looked at me.

"Yena can help you with that."

Eunbi unnie looks at me.

"Yah, I don't know about business things also, I don't have the money to invest in your business."

"Then, the money I will invest will be yours." - Chaeyeon

WHAT?!

"Yah, don't joke around Chaeyeon."

"I'm not joking around Yena-ssi. I'm serious."

"Are you two out of your mind or something? I don't know anything about business and I don't want to hold someone's money." I point to the two of them.

Eunbi unnie sighed.

"How about we put this up like this. Consider this offer as a work for you and our help."

I shake my head.

"No unnie. That is so much for help and for work... I have work already." I stand up.

"Now, excuse me. I still have work to do." I was about to leave when Eunbi unnie held my wrist.

"You are the only one I am trusting to. Please help me, Yena."

I sighed and looked at her.

"Why me? Chaewon and Minju have a business background too, why me? I don't know a thing about business."