° -ˋˏ ༻ Chapter 16: Y/N!!! ༺ ˎˊ-°

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha Then after that me and my sister start laughing cau-cause pops was so dizzy from the ride!!!"

"Eheh that one crazy story."

"Y/n Fuyuhiko what you guys doing up....late?" A girl said who was dress in a maid outfit and had light dirty blonde hair that cover one eye, the duo turn to the sound and look at the sea of depressed kids, Y/n just look at them and put on a big smile and walk over to them, "Heya guys how it going....and why you all look super duper sad?" The smol child said to the group then Hiro just came down to Y/n height and hug him with small tears coming out Y/n was a bit confused why he crying but gave him a hug, (which made some low key jealous) "It-its nothing little dude...just glad you okay." He said looking at him putting his forehead against his (ACK-MY HEART 😭✋🏽💖💖💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺) Y/n just blink and smile at him which made Hiro smile and everyone else (Even the Byakuya's and Kyoko) 'Heh he is, is something...' Fuyuhiko said in his head, while the wholesome moment going on a stupid bear pop out of nowhere to ruin it (this wut they get for not letting him talk) "Awwwww look at this~YUCK I hate I like it better when you all in despair." Monokuma said while everyone but Y/n look at him annoyed, "Teddy!!" Everyone look at Y/n seeing him walking up to the bear, "hmmm what do you want little shi-ACK!!" Before the bear could even finish his sentence, Y/n grab a hold of him with both hands holding, The smol boy pull the boy close to his face with cute small close eye smile, while everyone got scare of what gonna happen to the bear while Y/n held his cheerful smile. "I forgive teddy~♡" Y/n said everyone look at the boy shock, 'Why is he forgiving him' the group of sim- I mean the group of teens thought, Monokuma just look at the boy confused on why the boy was forgiving him, but then a very scary aura then start coming from the boy while the bear look at the boy and start to shake a little while sweat roll down his face. Y/n just look at him with his smile but a shadow hover over his face...he then lean down to Monokuma ear and whisper...

"

But if you ever...EVER pull that again I won't hesitate to SNIP.YOU.UP~♡...."

Y/n then lean back and glare down at the bear with a small smile and the shadow still hovering over his face, while Monokuma stand there like he seen a ghost, "Okay...Amigo...?" Y/n then ask which Monokuma rapidly nod too "Ye-Yes YES AMIGO...!! Hehehe..." The bear said then Y/n cute bubbly aura came back with his cute cheerful happy smile, then he pick up Monokuma hug him while swaying left to right while the teens just stand there confused what the heck just happen, "...Wtf was that...?" Mondo then said confused which Taka just shrug too cause he have no damn clue either, Ibuki then came behind the boy and tap his shoulder to get his attention which he turn around with a big smile that melt the Rockstar heart, so she open her arms waiting for a hug which Y/n drop Monokuma and gave, "...Glad you okay my little Rockstar♡" Ibuki whisper in the smol bean ear that made him giggle a little and made Ibuki blush a little, Y/n look up at the girl while still hugging her waist with a big smile on his face, "I'm glad I'm okay too! And Fuyu help me feel better a lot...he great friend~♡" Y/n said which every heard and look at the short hair blonde boy who turn his head with a blush on his face, "It-it said to make him feel better didn't it...!" Fuyuhiko said still head to hide his blush, remembering him and Y/n cuddling and how warm he felt against him and soft that made a small smile appear on his face, "Errr well sorry to break yo-your happy moment but can you continue this tomorrow cause it time for bed.." Monokuma said to which everyone just stare at him before getting ready to all head out, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE LETS ALL GO TO OUR ASSIGN DORMROOMS AND HEAD TO BED WE CONTINUE OUR LITTLE THING TOMORROW..!!" Taka yell which startle everyone, "You know you don't have to yell..." Hajime said while picking at his ear from the loud black head everyone just start walking out heading to bed with a happy aura glad their boyfrie- I mean friend is okay leaving Fuyuhiko, Ibuki, Y/n, and Monokuma in the cafeteria "*sigh* welp I gonna go to bed goodnight ya'll and little men..." Fuyuhiko said walking out heading to his dormroom leaving the three, "Nighty-night Fuyu...and thanks~♡" Y/n said, saying the last Part in a low whisper Ibuki grab a hold of the small boy hand while looking at him with a smile, "Come on Ibuki put you to bed." She said which the boy smile at..."Okay..." then they both left....

°•☆Y/n POV☆•°
____________________________

After Ibuki put me to bed with a small goodnight kiss heheh~ she left to hers, but I can't sleep and I still scare so I just lay there staring at the ceiling holding my blanket tightly "...Should have ask her to stay with me...wish I have my Mr.Elephant plushie with me....I-I'm so scare...why...wh-why me *sniff*..." I said quietly to myself feeling tears about to fall from my eyes, before I could let out a sob I heard a knock from my door, "Hmm...Uhh Wh-who is uhh it..?" I said walking to the door leaning on it to hear who there better, "...It's uhh me...Sayaka Maizono." The voice said, Sayaka who that again...Uwaaaa OH YES THE ULTIMATE POP SAY-wait no Se-Sennnnnn-Sen-sa-t-ion...yeah the Ultimate Pop Sensat-ion yeah Sayaka Maizono I said in my head smiling to myself but I wonder what she doing here I just open my door to see her standing there with a beautiful smile on her 'Waaa~Sayaka so pretty...~' I said in my head looking at the popstar girl, I heard some her song before...wait no all and develop a small crush I guess hehe felt my face heat up and put a hand on my cheek my am I so hot it's not even hot, "Umm Y/n-kun ma-may I come in..?" I blink a little forgetting I have a guest! A beautiful one to be at fact, "Oh uh-uhh yeah you may hehe." I said with a small giggle moving to the side for her to come in and closing my door, then going over to my bed and sit down on it and patting a stop for Sayaka-Chan to sit to which she...next to me...My face getting hot again 'What's going on with me why I so hot hmmm...' I said in my head once again slapping my hand on my face, (👀) "So Sayaka-Chan what bring yo-you to my humble dorm hehe..?" I ask trying to look cool infront of the beautiful lady, Sayaka fibbing with her fingers while looking down a little, "...Well you see I-I can't sleep cause...uhhh Monokuma show us similar to what you saw if you und-understand what I mean..." She said with sad eyes and frown I just look down and pull on my white shirt feeling some tears about to slip out, "...Ye-yes I under-Uhh...*sniff* understand wh-wha you mean..." I said felt a hand rubbing my back to look up at Sayaka who look down at me and grab my hand and felt my face get hotter, "I was thinking I could spend the night with yo-you...YOU DON'T IS ALL...!!" She said and I saw her face go red a little, I just smile and nodded and I did want someone in here with me too cause I scare to be alone now...waaa I milk now hmmm~ "Sure I don't mind at all...~ We can cuddle if you like hehe." I said to which she nod too then we start to get our self comfortable I turn off my lamp light and got into bed...it's dark super dark I then felt a pair of arms around my body and being pull to something soft, "Goodnight...Y/n-kun~" Sayaka-Chan said I just hum to and yawn too feeling my eyes getting droopy..."Goo-*yawn* gooood night...Sayaka-chan..." But before I head to dreamland I heard one last thing....

"I'm sorry Y/n-kun..."

_________________________________________

Oh no Y/n wut gonna happen to him also ignored the 2k readers thing this was like a late chapter I meant to made but I made here you good guys sorry I haven't been active on it I wasn't really into danganronpa that much now bit I decided to continue it cause a bunch you guys love it so here you go. I h♡pe you had enjoy it and see I getting a little better with writing too but anyways I see ya'll next time 💗