When he finally let up, Izzy's entire left side was numb. He begins to leave wet kisses from her lips to her stomach. She was finally starting to get the feeling back in her body now. He now was biting and tampering with the other boob. She started shaking her head, saying little puns of hoping he would get it done already. He was too busy with the boobs that he hadn't noticed that she lifted her head to spy on his progress. He was one of the many guys that actually knew what they were doing. He was VERY talented in that department,so he didn't need anything. Let's not forget how talented the tongue of his is. As she begins heavy breathing for god knows what, she felt a wet material between her thighs but it stopped and he looked up at her for confirmation and access. She granted it,of course but he was made to beg like she was about to.

          Cover Your Eyes ladies

He was now again in between her legs again. He began to grind against her pussy and places more kisses to her lips again. He got up and laid down beside her and grabbed her by her waste and placed her on his hard member. "Now, sweetheart don't do what you did earlier today or I will end walking for you as a whole". He said staring her down. Now, go, until I tell you to stop. She's now straddling him with both legs on his thighs and her feet at his knees. She continues this for about 25 minutes.  knew she'd get tired and want to stop. He adjusted her position to where she is now riding him reverse cowgirl. For support her, arms are out in front of her on his chest. He kisses her neck to calm her down. He picks her up and places her in front of him and bent over and started to rub her butt because the next few hours would be brutal. "Place your hands behind your back on your butt. He waits as she hesitates again 😳. This time,it sent him over the moon with rage. He placed two fingers near her h0le. He pressed them up against the small entrance and within a few seconds,shoved them into the space with no remorse whatsoever. She whimpers again. "Shut The Fuck Up, you pretty slut. This is what you asked for, now you will take it.

          Dom Daddy Vibes: *anal sex*

He placed his hand on her bare back and adjusted his largely weighted member into his hand and rubbed the tip against the small h0le before crashing into the the surface and taking it back out. He now is ramming himself in and out of her for his amusement. She tries to push him away but can't because her hands are bound together. She  instead started screaming at the pain and pleasure. He didn't let up. He continues this way for about 10 more minutes before finally turning her over and re entering the h0le with more force than before. "Such a good girl taking Daddy's dick on an empty stomach." She moans loudly in pleasure.  "Sir, can I cum, now." She managed to get out. "Do you deserve to cum, princess? He playfully pulls her head back for her to look at him. " Y-yes" she hesitates.  Ah, I don't think you deserve it. So the answer is still no. He reached up to grab a handful of hair and plants wet kisses to her neck and chest. He even left a couple bites on her. She looked so good taking all of him at once. He loves seeing her in  this predicament. It was fun for him. "Can I please cum sir, I can't hold it in anymore."

      Now, if I allow that, you think you have control of me and I will not have that. Now, why don't you stop being a little brat and stop asking me questions.  She starts whining again. "But I want to, and I can do whatever I want". You can't- *wham*!! You can't what now, I don't think I heard that.  She whimpers again. Nothing Sir, she surrendered.  Uh-huh, you are not slick in the slightest,so stop playing around. He plants his hand in her hair and gently pulls her back towards his chest and pressed her back on it and roughly kiss her neck and shoulders, leaving marks and bruises with tiny teeth marks. She starts wriggling and whining again. "Sh!!!t, I'm cumming again." Aht, Aht, no one told you to do that. You better hold that sh!t. If you don't, you gonna regret it. "Make Me" she rolls her eyes at him.

Obedience Trainingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें