Try anything (N+M)

UNEDITED
After months of requests for this I've finally written the best I could to execute this k!nk.

Warning ⚠️: light VERY LIGHT mommy k!nk and maybe a daddy k!nk 😏 breath play

Mateo

"I'm not in my office right now. Call my assistant tomorrow between 6 and 2. He'll see what times I have free."

"But, Mr. James-"

"If you really want me to invest, you call my assistant, tomorrow. Unlike you, Thomas, I have a family; I have a wife and kids to feed. You calling me at this time is interrupting my family time. Have a good evening," I hang up my work phone and sigh loudly.

Thomas is young and wants me to invest in his company. He has a drive and potential that not many have which is why I'm willing to give him a chance but he calls when I'm doing something with the kids or during dinner and it's annoying.

"Papa."

"Hi, goldilocks. It's time for bed," I pick Caprice up as when she walks towards me.

"No," the three year old whines, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yes, sweetheart. You can be a superhero," I tickle her little stomach

"Superman," she says softly

I take her off my shoulder and hold her above my head. I walk up the stairs while she has her arms out in front of her.

I quickly walk down the hall while walking in a curvy line. Caprice giggles above my head and I smile.

Going into her room I land her onto the bed and she giggles, moving her curls out of her face.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I ask

"Yes. Pollo did help," she nods

"You need your bonnet. Or else you'll witness mama getting mad at papa," Caprice chuckles as I look at her with wide eyes. Caprice has the curliest hair out of the four. Her hair is what all the kids hair should look like if Me and Nyla's genetics mixed equally.

I help her get the pink bonnet on before she lays down.

"Have a goodnight, Goldilocks. Mama and Papa love you so much," I kiss her forehead

"Goodnight, Papa," she hugs my head and I smile. I love being a father.

I pull away from Caprice and give her one last kiss on the head before getting up and turning off the light.

I leave the room and head to mine. The other 4 are in their rooms. They don't have bedtimes like Caprice. The older they get the harder it is to fall asleep.

When I get to me and Nyla's room I close the door and lock it. "The kids are in their rooms, now. Can I get that fashion show?" I ask as I sit in the chair by our bed

Nyla walks out the closet in her silk robe. As she walks towards me she slowly undoes the strings, letting it open.

"Fuck," I clear my throat

She's wearing a yellow laced set with a garter.

Nyla never really wears yellow so this is different. She looks fucking beautiful and I know my dick can agree.

"You like it?" Nyla asks standing in front of me

"I fucking love it. You're so beautiful," I can feel my face heat up and my stomach fill with butterflies.

"Do I make you nervous?" She straddles me, her hands at the back of my neck

"Yeah. Just a bit," I nod, looking up at her. Her curls are out, they're still damp from her shower and they flow down her back.