-Fumi's POV-

Okay, I just got dragged into a home with Akemi-San. Or chan..not sure which she prefers..but that is besides the point.

In my opinion, she is kinda cute...her multicolored hazel and green eyes, her beautiful brown hair, her perfect body shape, her mesmerizing voice..just everything.

I am aware that *I* am bi, with a preference of girls. But Akemi-San-Chan? No clue AT ALL. I guess I'll have to ask.

"Hey..Akemi-San-Chan? Sorry...I'm not sure-" I got interrupted by her again.

"It's fine, princess. Just call me Aké or Akemi. Now, what was it that you'd like to say?"

I blushed bright pink, "I was wondering if..you're in the LGBTQ+ community...?"

She looked shocked that I asked, "Sure am, heck yeah! I'm Lesbian. Why'd you ask, princess? Do you happen to have..." She paused her sentence and moved closer to me, "taken a liking to me?"

She whispered the last part. It gave me chills. I was blushing an even brighter pink, and I gained the courage to be cocky, a bit.

"Maybe I have..why'd you ask..ehm.."

"Having trouble with a nickname there, shorty? It's alright. I don't mind. Now. How about this, I like girls, you probably like girls, you've taken a liking to me, I've taken a liking to you. Girlfriends?"

I flushed an even BRIGHTER pink. Somehow, anyway..

"Sure..I mean..Sure!"

"That's the spirit, shorty."

"I'm not short.."

"You keep telling yourself that, princess shorty pants."