"Welcome back"

*A/N*

Hey there, people, wassup. I'm an interactive author so don't be afraid to request or share ideas. This is going to be a long process so sit back and enjoy ;) 

Setting:

Y/N lives in a cabin in the forest about 3 hours from York New.

She/her pronouns

Y/N is a manipulator, her nen is cell manipulation; primarily used for healing but can also be used offensively. The conditions are that Y/N has to have good intentions while healing or attacking (to protect someone or something like that) and gets physically exhausted afterward. 

Y/N has a garden where she sells the products or meals at the farmer's market, along with other homemade goods.

*Y/N's POV*

I started my morning with the same mundane tasks: 

- I Got out of bed, then made my bed.

-I made myself a coffee (or tea for any of you weirdos /j) and 2 sandwiches but only ate one and wrapped the other and left it on the wooden table. 

-Changed onto my clothing then watered my crops.

But before I could proceed on my task a strange man came into view. He was a muscled blonde man, he had blood running down his forehead. Soon another bloody man with a knife followed.

"HA, score!" the bald man said to his companion. "Let's kill the chick and hide and stay here for a while," the blonde man said looking at his buddy. Hearing this, I gently dropped my basket of fungi on the floor and smiled at them.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" they stepped up closer after I spoke up. "Oh yes you can lil' lady" he elbowed his friend, "Hey! she doesn't look bad so up close huh?" the blond man said licking his lips. The blond man proceeded to put his hands on each side of his shoulders, "So why don't we go inside for a little cha-"

Before he could finish his head was flown off. Then a smacking sound followed; from the blond head rolling on the grass. His companion, the bald man, started screaming. 

"Welcome back" I got a small smirk from the tiny raven-haired man as he decapitated his next victim. "Why you always trouble," he said with his rugged voice. "I'm not sure Fei, would you like to come in?" I smiled at him. 

Feitan waltzed in and took the sandwich, unwrapping it from its cover. He then sat down at the bed and took off his cloak. I sighed at the sight. "Fei you need to start taking better care of yourself" he gave me a "tch" in response. 

I put my hands directly above his back but did not touch it. I activated my aura and all the small cuts started to heal. "You should thank me for not letting you scar" he rolled his eyes which I chuckled at. 

I went into the bathroom and dampened a small washcloth and cleaned all the dried blood and dirt from his now-gone injuries. He got up to put the wrapper on the table, then looked at me. He started walking back to the bed before flopping on me. I laughed at his action. He really is a big grumpy cat but he would never admit it. 

"You have to shower you goof" he whined in response. "Fine, but after this nap you have to shower and that includes your hair" he turned his head my way before whispering a "fine."

*A/N*

Thoughts? This is just a super cute story of domestic feitan x reader, so open wide and enjoy!