Every word seemed unexpected, Fang Su paused, shook his head and replied, "Don't worry, I accidentally twisted when I got off the carriage."

Bai Ping didn't say a word, guessed for half a minute in her heart, and glanced at the few people in the courtyard, without saying anything, stepped forward to help him a little, helped him walk to the bed and sit down, and then again Said: "Master, the kitchen has already prepared meals, you can rest for a while, and the slaves have ordered them to be delivered."

Fang Su had never been treated with such respect, and Bai Ping's polite words were quite respectful, which made him very embarrassed. He thought about it for a while, and couldn't help but reply: "You don't have to be so polite, girl, I am a very ordinary person. Now I can't help myself, and I can't bear the girl's 'slave'..."

Bai Ping probably didn't expect him to say this. She raised her eyebrows first, then smiled and listened to him complete the words, and then said again: "Young master will be the master of slaves in the future, how can you not bear it?" She looked at Fang Su's puzzled expression, covered her mouth and chuckled, and without explaining much, Shi Li left the room.

Fang Su sat quietly beside the bed, without thinking through her words for a long time, but inexplicably had a subtle guess in her heart, guessing that what she was about to encounter might not be as bleak and desolate as he thought...

Here Bai Pingxing did not return to the courtyard immediately after leaving the room, but went around the corridor to the small kitchen, explaining the hot meal to the people inside, and at the same time instructing the maids to prepare hot water for bathing and clean new clothes. Wait until everything is set up properly before going to the carriage.

Those men had been waiting eagerly, but they didn't dare to urge them at all. They followed her out of the courtyard with a smile on their faces, and said flatteringly, "Miss Baiping, look, our brothers did what you ordered. The way to bring people, do you have a few words for us in front of the Tang Zhuang master?"

Bai Ping squinted at the person who was speaking, without stopping, she replied without emotion: "There will be rewards for those who do well, and punishments for those who don't do well. A few should know."

"Yes, yes, of course we know." The man smirked and agreed, at this moment he was just thinking happily that he could receive the reward, how could he worry about anything else.

Several people followed Bai Ping for a while, and after passing through Fuzhong Garden, they came to the outside of the main courtyard. Bai Ping stopped in her footsteps, turned her head and explained, "The owner of the village is in the courtyard, you wait a moment, I'll go ask for instructions."

"Okay okay."

These people stayed outside the hospital, and Bai Ping went in alone. After a while, he finally came out and told them that they could go in.

Under the tree in the courtyard, a person was lying on his back in a comfortable posture, his inner clothes were made of fine fabrics, and his light blue shirt was loosely gathered outside.

"Tang Zhuangzhu." Several people approached, and the lead one with his head lowered cautiously called out.

Tang Qiaoyuan opened his eyes, his eyes sober.

Seeing that he was moving a bit, the person who was speaking hurriedly said with a smile, "Master Tang, the little ones have done things well, and the people have been brought in smoothly."

"Well," Tang Qiaoyuan replied from his throat and replied with a smile, "Each person receives twenty taels of silver."

"Thank you, Villa Master Tang!" These people hurriedly knelt down and thanked them. After bowing, they stood up. How could they know that the person on the couch sat up before they could stand firm.