Prologue~ 🥀🌙

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to need to get to know you more, before I give out information like that" 

"What's your name?"

"If I told you I'd have to kill you. So I'll call you something else." 

"okaay, well maybe you should call someone else while I make sure my popcorn doesn't burn." As I walked into the kitchen to see, the tinfoil making a dome-shape.

"Your making popcorn?" 

"Uh-huh"

"I only eat popcorn at the movies." he said as I get on the counter, swinging my feet back and fourth.

"Well I'm getting ready to watch a video, with my said friend" as I hear a rustling and a 'where is it'.

"Really? what?"

"Oh just some Scary Movie"

"Do you like scary movies?"

"oh yeah, I love them me and my friends watch them all the time!" There was a deep chuckle before the person spoke again.

"What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?"

"Halloween. You know, that one guy with the white mask that walks around stalking Babysitters. What's yours?"

"Geuss" he said in a flirty tone.

"Um....Nightmare on Elm Street" as I made my way into the living room where Casey was.

"Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers?"

"Yeah....Freddy Krueger" I look at Casey, who gives me a thumbs up. With a proud looks because she was able to set up the movie this time. She picked up 'Nightmare on elm street. I pointed to the phone, she furrowed her brows. She mouthed 'Still', I nodded. Walking back into the hall.

"Freddy, that's right I liked that movie it was scary"

"The first was, the rest sucked." I said re-entering the Living room.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I smiled wiggling my eyebrows deviously at Casey.

"Why? Do you want to ask me out on a date?"

"Probably. Do you have a Boyfriend?" I stood by the window, Casey stood by me try to stick her nose into our conversation. Luckily the speaker wasn't loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes, I do" I said. While Casey muttered 'And he always has a stick up his ass', I hit her on the shoulder lightly.

'Yea, he is' The voice said lowly, it was nearly impossible to hear so I thought I was mistaken. "You never did tell me your name?"

"Why do you wanna know my name?" 

"Because I want to know who I'm looking at"

My smile dropped.

"What did you say?" Casey looked at me asking me what's wrong. My head was spinning. I was confused, now hoping more then ever this was a prank call.

"I said I want to know who I'm talking to."

Shaking my head, I looked out the window flipping on the porch light. The pool looking steamy due to the fog over the pool. But nevertheless no body was there. I continued to talk.

"That's not what you said"

"What do you think I said?"

"...hello?"

"Look I gotta go, it was nice talking to you." I said bringing the phone down from my ear. The voice was louder.

"Don't hang up on me"