Summer came and went.

From the moment Peter had told (Y/N) to feed him, you haven't stopped. The rest of the summer (which, from that point, was still pretty long ), yours and Peter's days were filled with nonstop eating. You were constantly stuffing your boyfriends face, baking up high calorie, high sugar sweets all to make Peter too fat to be Spider-Man. You single handedly created a food addiction in him, and it was reflecting fully now.

There were very few moments in the day that Peter wasn't eating now. They were when he was sleeping, when him and (Y/N) were making out, and if, on the very rare occasion now, Peter was doing Spider-Man activities. But that was becoming less and less frequent, as his suit was getting tighter, and tighter.

By the end of summer, (Y/N) had managed to put 95 pounds on Peter. He took naturally to gaining weight, and showed no signs of wanting to slow down either, so you kept feeding him without any hesitation.

But now, there Peter was, struggling to get ready for the first day of school. He had struggled for a solid 30 minutes, just getting his pants buttoned, and now, he was becoming breathless, trying to button up his favorite plaid shirt. Of course, in this process, Peter was snacking on various treats from (y/n). Truly, he was out of breath.

A sigh of frustration left his lips as he flopped back into his bed, growing gut sticking up. It didn't take him long to finish his snacks, either, which added to his frustration, but no worries... (y/n) walked in at the perfect time.

"Aww is someone all out of treats?"

You asked as you walked over to his bed, straddling Peter at his hips so you could admire the mound of fat in front of you. "Look at this..." you said, hands rubbing your boyfriend's stomach, before you're trying to tug the ends of the shirt closed, to no avail.

"You've gotten so big already.." you said, proudly, as you opened up a fresh container of cookies, stuffing one in Peter's mouth.

Peter could barely sit up with his gut in the way, but was coaxed to do his best for the cookie, moaning at the taste. "Mm. I can't get my shirt on." Peter mumbled, waiting for the next cookie.

You got off of him, pushing another cookie into his mouth, before you're going to his closet, looking for something that could work.

"What about this shirt? It seems big enough." (Y/N) shrugged, grabbing it out. "Those jeans won't hold either.." you said as you turned back around.

You watched as Peter was struggling to get back up, wiggling from side to side, grunting, and out of breath, before he's finally back on his feet. God, summer took a toll on his body, and yet, you wanted to see him bigger. This wasn't enough.

Peter took the tshirt from you, peeling off the flannel, before he's sliding the other on. The other fit, but barely. The bottom half of his summer gains, were slightly exposed, and the shirt was sure to roll up after his lunch today.

Getting his too tight of jeans off, was an issue too, but with some help from (y/n), he managed to do it, and switch into the sweatpants you grabbed for him. Again, those were tight too, really hugging his hips and ass. Peter desperately needed new clothes. Before you two are even on the way to school, Peter had eaten through 4 containers of snacks that you brought. His appetite was getting bigger with every bite, and so was he.