Chapter 2: The Heart's Egg!

At the Tsukiyomi residence, Sakana was sitting in her room, still wondering about the Character Transformation that happened to her.
"Gee... Is it just me? Or did it really feel like a dream?", Sakana wondered. After looking up at the ceiling for 5 seconds in silence, Sakana looked back straight. And thought,
"Maybe it was a dream, I think.". One of Sakana's Guardian Characters, Daitan, comes floating in front of Sakana with a smile on her face.
"Oh, you silly! It wasn't really a dream!", Daitan replied. "Besides, it was extremely awesome!", Daitan added cheerfully. Then, Sakana started to look annoyed at Daitan.
"You really thought it was okay to just make me Chara Change and confess my love towards Nitu-Kun right in front of everyone?!", Sakana asked as she was still rather ticked off and annoyed at the same time.
"And not to mention, I got turned down for it!", Sakana added as she was still rather annoyed more.
"Aww, don't be sad like that! Besides, I am your Guardian Character overall, so there is no need to be looking down over something silly I did.", Daitan said as she was trying to calm Sakana down.

AT SCHOOL

At school, Sakana was standing outside of her classroom, rather nervous to go in after the incident that happened.
"Oh well, looks like I have no other choice. Do I?", Sakana mumbled to herself as she finally opens the classroom door. As she walks inside, everyone starts glancing at her silently.
"Yep, I have a bad feeling that they're going to be talking about it...", Sakana thought to herself as she quietly walks by her peers, looking around and notices that they are still glancing at her. "Am I not all that cool?", Sakana also thought to herself as she finally sits down on her seat. Then, Amarada, Emilia and Harima started walking up to Sakana as the three started in, saying,
"Sakana-Chan!", but all cheerfully and happy-go-lucky-like.
"You were so amazing yesterday when you confessed your love to Hiiromi-Kun!", Harima said hyperactively.
"If we were able to get our phones out and recorded it and posted it onto Instagram or TikTok, everyone would love you!", Amarada added.
"Oh brother...", Sakana nervously thought as she couldn't even imagine what it would be like If that got onto both of those platforms. If that did happen, Sakana knew she would be in a pickle.
"Why got to be down Tsukiyomi-San?", Emilia asked, looking curious. She then puts her hands on Sakana's shoulders to make it look like she's trying to cheer her up.
"Besides! No matter what happens, you will always be as cool and collected!", Emilia added as this was beginning to make Sakana blush and smile, also making Sakana feel somewhat a little bit better. Without anybody noticing, Daitan peaked out a bit of Sakana's bag, to see what was going on. Finally, the classroom door opens again, but this time, it was Asahara Fujisaki, one of the Next-Gen guardians from the Royal Garden. The students see Asahara as they started mesmerizing as Asahara was walking her way to Sakana.
"Asahara-San sure is amazing, not gonna lie!", one of the students said. "I would love to get her autograph one day!", one of the other students said as it seems, to their point of view, Asahara is an idol. By the time Asahara came up to Sakana, the two greeted each other.
"You must be Sakana. Sakana... Tsukiyomi, right?", Asahara asked as she was started to get Sakana's full name right.
"That's me.", Sakana replied and nodded at the same time. "Wish she could've also gotten the Chikako part, too.", Sakana thought.
"Anyways, Hiiromi-Kun wanted me to give you this.", Asahara replied as she handed Sakana the envelope.
"It's an invitation to the Royal Garden.", Asahara added. "Hiiromi-Kun will tell you about the Heart's Egg.", Asahara added. "I'll see you after school.", Asahara also added as she exits out of the classroom. Then all the students started gazing and clapped for Sakana as If this was an Award Ceremony since she got invited to the Royal Garden.
"That's so cool that Sakana-Chan got invited to the Royal Garden!", one of the students said.
"Let's gooooo!", one of the other students said cheerfully as this made Sakana smile even more.

During P.E.

Later, during P.E., Sakana starts thinking about the whole Tea Party that she got invited to.
"About that Humpty Lock I somehow got yesterday, I wonder If I should still be able to return it.", Sakana thought. But at the same time, she still wondered If she'll ever encounter Nitu again. While still thinking, Daitan comes flying out of Sakana's bag, flying and facing towards Sakana. "Thinking about going to the Tea Party, hmm?", Daitan asked. Sakana quickly grabs Daitan and whispers panickily,
"Daitan, right now is not the good time to be asking questions!" and hiding her at the same time.
"Aw come on Sakana-Chan!", Daitan said as she tries to let go of her grip.
"However, let me show you an example of the fact that other people can't see Guardian Characters like me!", Daitan added as she finally escapes from Sakana's grip. Daitan flies in front of the other girls.
"1, 2, 3, Go, go, go!", Daitan cheerfully yelled as she is making a cheering position. While cheering, none of the other girls are looking. Then she flies right back to Sakana.
"See? No one else can see Guardian Characters, only you, Sakana-Chan, can see me, cause like I said, I am your Guardian Character!", Daitan said and explaining to Sakana that no one else can see Guardian Characters. Suddenly, one of the boys fell from the horizontal bar.
"Oh...", Sakana started to say.
"This doesn't sound good!", Daitan added. As the entire group of students looked, it happened to be that one of the boys, Oshigi Suzuki, had fallen from the Horizontal Bar. Some of the teachers came and checked to see If Oshigi was okay.
"I'm okay.", Oshigi replied to one of the Teachers.
"Oh, thank goodness that's a relief.", One of the coaches replied, sighing in relief.
"Now, is there anyone who can demonstrate Oshigi on how it is done?", One of the other coaches asked, hoping to see If there was anyone that can Volunteer on rotating backwards on the Horizontal Bar.
"Great... I'm bad at the Horizontal Bar...", Sakana thought as she noticed.
"Then why not switch from the character to 'not good at the horizontal bar' to 'good with the horizontal bar!'," Daitan said as she started Chara Changes Sakana again, switching her star hairclip to a lightning bolt hairclip, making Sakana run to the horizontal bar and demonstrating how rotating backwards is done.
"Look at her go!", one of the students cheerfully yelled.
"Wow, she must be good at this!", one of the other students added. Now everyone was really amazed to see how Sakana was rotating the horizontal bar. "Go, Sakana-Chan, go!", Daitan cheered. Without noticing, the green egg with the feathers symbol started slipping out of Sakana's bag and hatching to see Sakana. Finally, after a few minutes of rotating, Sakana, still controlled by Daitan, does a flip and hops right back down to the ground, looking all dizzy. After changing back to normal. Oshigi looks at her with an amazed look on his face,
"Sakana-Senpai did a very good job!", Oshigi said happily while amazed. A whole group of students cheered as well.