Chapter 1: A New Guardian Chara Is Born!

On that morning, Sakana Chikako-Tsukiyomi was heading her way to Seiyo Academy. "I wish I really knew what happened to my real mother.", Sakana thought. She sighed for a bit and continued walking her way to school. While on the way, she started turning her head, looking around and seeing what was going on. "I always wonder If there was anyone that could be having the exact same dilemma as me." Sakana said to herself out loud. "Well, at least I'll be fine living with my adoptive parents right now." Sakana added. While she was continuing walking, she turned her head and noticed that two boys were negotiating the younger. "What's it going to be punk? Hand over your new school supplies or we will be forced to boycott it!", one bully said. Sakana widened her eyes as she could not believe what she was seeing for herself, so, she took the audacity in her hands and started speaking. "Okay, really? Just because he's got his school supplies with him, that doesn't mean you can just go up to him and start that! May I ask you something, did you, or did you not, bring your own school supplies?", Sakana asked the two while standing up for the youngest. "Wait... Don't tell me....", one bully said as he started to recognize the light purple hair and the purple star clip on her head. "By the looks of it, you must be...", the other bully said as he almost begins to recognize. "Sakana Tsukiyomi?!", the two boys said as If they were having a panic attack. "I heard she's currently residing with Amu and Ikuto!", one boy said. "And I also heard she's really slick in dodge-ball!", the other said. "I mean, she must be slick enough to avoid all the dodge-balls and of course throwing the dodge-ball back at other opponents!", the other added. "We're so sorry!", the two bully boys said as they started running away as a whole group of students started seeing them. "What are they even talking about?", Sakana wondered as she continued walking. Then the youngest boy started walking with her. "I appreciate you saving my life just now!", the youngest boy cheerfully said. "The name's Suzuki Oshigi!", Oshigi said as he bows down. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Sakana...", Sakana nervously replied as she continued walking. She wasn't too sure whether to reveal her real last name, or her adoptive last name.

AT CLASS

With everyone in class, they started chit chatting while waiting on the teacher. Sakana, however, was looking out the window, still wondering about what could've happened to her real mother. "Something really tells me, it's either she got taken hostage, or has she even gone missing?", Sakana thought again. She sighed again and started looking down at her desk, wishing she could find the answer to her problem. After 5 seconds of it, she started hearing a group of three girls talking. "I heard Sakana saved a boy's life from those two awful bullies that were about to take his school supplies!", Ishika Wakamachi said. "I know right? I mean with that star hair-clip on her hair, she might as well be our cool and spicy. Get what I mean?", Emilia Komayumi added. "Heh! Yeah!", Amarada Hikamachi said as the three started giggling. "Cool and spicy?", Sakana wondered. "What do they even mean by it?", Sakana added. "Overall.", Ishika begins to say. "Sakana is that hero!", Ishika, Emilia and Amarada said at the same time. Sakana's thoughts started kicking in, "I mean, just because I saved a boy's life, doesn't mean I'm like a superhero.". Then, one of the other female students, Harima Oritsumi, came up to Sakana. "Are you feeling okay?", Harima asked, looking concerned and curious. "I'm fine.", Sakana replied and answered. "I see.", Harima replied. She turned her head facing towards Ishika, Emilia and Amarada as she sees them talking and giggling. Then Harima looked at Sakana again, but with a smile. "If you ever feel like you are feeling down, feel free to talk to me, I'll be glad to help you out.", Harima said as she started walking back to her seat as Sakana nodded, pretending to be okay.

LATER THAT NIGHT

That night, at The Tsukiyomi residence, it was dinnertime at the table. "For tonight's dinner, I made Baked Tonkatsu!", Amu glad-fully announced with a smile. After making plates for Ayaka, Sakana, Ikuto and herself, they all sat down and began eating. "You okay Sakana-Chan?", Amu curiously asked. "Hmm?", Sakana looked up at Amu. "Yeah, I'm f-fine.", Sakana nervously replied and started eating. She was still trying her best to be okay. "Is it just me? Or has sis started acting strange?", Ayaka wondered. "Not that I am aware of.", Ikuto replied. "But whatever's gone into her mind, I hope she can get it out of her system.", Ikuto added, not trying to sound rude. Ikuto then grabbed his phone out and started looking up on the News. "I wonder what's on the News right now?", Ikuto wondered. He happened to come across a news article, talking about that Two High School Girls Have Become A Duo of Wrestlers. "What's this?", Ikuto wondered as he started reading what was on the article: