I was gonna lie and tell him I was okay. But I was drunk so that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Ethan ditched me when we got here but I haven't seen him since." I tell him. He pouted towards me.

"I can help you find him." He offered towards me. I nodded my head while Stas looked at us confused.

She asked where we were going and we told her that we're finding Ethan. She wanted to join us so she followed.

We walked over towards our little friend group to see everyone but Ethan.

"Have you guys seen Ethan?" I slur while they turn over towards me. They all think about it for a second.

"No. I haven't seen him since we came in." Tyler said while downing the rest of his drink.

Avery was driving him home so he didn't have to worry about drinking and driving.

Us three looked at each other. "Wanna check the backyard?" Stas asked as we nodded.

Us three walk outside close together. It's like the longer the night went on, the more people showed up.

I have no idea why I'm not more nervous. Maybe it's the alcohol.

Or I'm just focused on finding Ethan. We all walk outside to see people either playing beer pong or swimming in the pool.

I wasn't surprised they were in their undergarments. We all scanned the backyard and we couldn't find anything.

He wasn't around here anywhere. And it was starting to make me very nervous.

Nervous about what could be going on. "Last place is upstairs." Colby reminded us.

I took the lead and went up the stairs. We knocked on the bathroom to see there was some girl in there.

It sounded like Tara but I couldn't tell. We walk away and I try to open the doors.

Colby told me how he locked his door so no one would go in there, same for Sam.

That means he would have to be in one of the guest rooms.

I opened the first one to see it was empty. That's a good a thing, I hope.

I went over to the second one and swung the open. My heart stopped when I saw what was inside the room.

Ethan was hooking up with some other girl. "What the fuck?" I ask shocked.

They pulled away as we shut the door. I stumbled back in shock. Ethan was cheating on me tonight.

Is this the first time he's done this? Or has it been happening for a while? Has everything been a lie?

I had so many thoughts running through my head. "Cassie. Are you okay?" Colby asked me sweetly.

I didn't even realize I was crying in front of them. As I wipe my eyes, the door opens again.

Ethan was coming over towards me. I took a couple steps back.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask while looking at him. He shakes his head towards me.

"Will you just listen to me?" He was going to try to apologize and talk about this?

I just shake my head while looking at him. "I would've never done this to you." I shake my head.

He shakes his head towards me. "Cassie, please let me explain." I cut him off while looking at him.

"We're done. I don't give a shit what you have to say." I should've listened to Tyler and Avery.

Stas and Colby were watching quietly. "Please." I could hear Colby sigh and he grabbed my arm.

"She said fuck off, and you can leave." Colby stuck up for me. It was honestly super sweet.

"Get the fuck out of my face. This is between me and Cass." Stas came over and took my hand.

We both started to step back while they talked. Well, actually argued.

"Get the fuck out of my house." Colby said getting into Ethan's face. He stands there for a second and then looks back at me.

I could see hatred in his eyes. "I was just seeing how long it would take you to notice anyway." He spat in my face.

I swallowed away the knot in my throat. The girl walks out of the room and over to Ethan.

They both walk out and away from us. Both Colby and Stas look at me sadly as I take it in.

Six months down the drain. "Are you okay?" Stas asked me softly. I just swallowed and took a deep breath.

"I'm getting fucking wasted."