Oh! Kaku-chan.." i froze when the door open revealing the women i love.. I clear my throat when i stare at her too long not even uttering a single words..

So-sorry.. I thought your sleeping and i didn't want to disturb you.." i laughed sheepishly and she only chuckle at me.. She pull my hands and drag me inside..

Soft.." i mumble feeling her soft delicate hand and fingers..

Its fit perfectly.. " i said mindlessly, realizing what i said i immediately shut my mouth as Takemichi stare at me..

Fits what?, Kaku-chan.. "

I.. I mean your hand are perfectly fit in my hands.. " what use if i keep lying.. I should be more forward so i can show my true feelings..

My ghod Hitto Kakucho your already 28 years old and you still shy about it.. " i thought and Takemichi only giggle at me..

Her laugh is like a song to me ears.. Beautiful and melodic..

Are you hungry Kaku-chan.. Wait here I'm going to make you food.." i didn't argue anymore because she already pull me at dining room, making me sat at the chair and she started to make food for me..

I rested my chin onto my palm watching every inch of her move and body.. She's sexy and hot as well.. Not just that she's kind and caring person too..

I didn't notice the minutes had passed because i was too busy staring at her.. Takemichi put the food on the table as i smell a delicious fragrant of food she made.. If she didn't become a teacher, she would totally become chef..

The food is delicious Take-chan.. I felt full and that my stomach will burst out.. " i praise while rubbing my stomach..

She only smile at me while seating at my left side.. She just eat a little reasoning that she's still full and satisfied..

Sleep with me Kaku-chan.." i choke out hearing what she said.. I felt my face heated at the sudden bluntness.. Can't she sugarcoat her mouth first.. If someone hear what she said they're totally going to have an heart attack..

Wh-what do you mean, sleep with you.. Are you sure you're okay Takemichi??.. " i cup her cheeks as she only nodded like it's normal..

So.. What's your answer Kaku-chan??.."

W-well.. Uh.. I think.. You know been long since i wanted to.. Say this to you.. I-if you wanted to.. Sle--..

Are you okay Kaku-chan.. You know it's already night dark so i wanted you to sleep here in my house.. Let's sleep together again like when were child.. "

Oh.. Fuck..

I totally mislead it, but she said sleep with me right??..' i hide my face in shame because Takemichi meant was different.. Sleeping she mean that he and she will sleep together not having a fucking sex..

I sigh despressly, she really need to say it clearly because everyone will mislead it.. I smile once more feeling disappointed.. Is Takemichi will really not going to notice my feelings, or she intentionally doing it because she didn't like me..

Kaku-chan.. Why are you crying.. Please don't cry.. " she said softly, soft hands touch my cheeks, i didn't even notice that I'm crying because of this matters..