1.

- 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐮 -

~~~~~~

She's tired.. Definitely.. She wanted to rest and close her eyes.. She just wanted to lean on someone but her so called friends betray her.. They betray her.. They didn't even try to understand her, instead they ignore her and believe Yumi..

Iko Mayumi.. The girl who destroy her.. The girl who hate her and the girl who resent her.. She didn't know where did she go wrong..

Mayumi spread a rumors about her.. She wasn't faze.. Because she knew that she's not lying and she's true to herself..

Now Toman neglect her.. They look with disgust and ignored her.. She wasn't expecting this, Mikey was really furious..

When he said those words its really sunk deep into her heart..

I don't know her.. '

The only person who believe her was Hina, Emma, Hakkai and Chifuyu and Souta.. Her partner.. Her friends.. The only person who saw the real Takemichi..

Please.. Don't sleep Mitchy.. "

She knew that voice very well.. Her blue eyes fills with big tears..

Sometimes she wishes not to cry anymore.. She wanted to be numb person so she couldn't feel what emotion is.. Her sweet Kaku-chan was there..

Takemichi fluttered.. There's still people who cared about her..

Kaku-chan.. I wanted to rest, I'm tired.. " she whispered not feeling her body anymore.. Mayumi shot her.. Three times, the girl will do anything just to erase her from this world..

Don't.. You might regret it later.."...

Izana-kun.. Your here too.. Thanks for being here.. I really appreciate it.. " she smile softly as her vision started to get blurr and her head are throbbing in pain..

Sometimes she wanted to forget everything and start new one..

I'll already call ambulance Kakucho.. Doll sure take many damage from that damn girl.." Rindou said gripping to his phone..

The only thing they should do is to wait the ambulance and make sure that Takemichi is alive and breathing..

Izana won't let Takemichi die.. The moment Izana lilac eyes landed on her, he already to claim the younger blond..

Unfortunately Mikey preceded her, but now Takemichi is close to him, he won't let her go especially Mikey who throw her out like a shit garbage..

How dare Mikey treat this gem like nothing.. Mikey sure don't know how to care a valuable things especially the rare one..

Izana would never let her go.. Not on his watch..

-ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ-

Kakucho was very upset.. Very very upset and fuming, its been 5 months since Takemichi is in coma.. Day by day his anxiety grow, worried because Takemichi isn't waking up..

Izana is also there, frequently visiting Takemichi and holding a blue flower, Takemichi room was almost filled with blue flowers because of Izana..

Its also been months since he's resisting himself to attack Toman.. Kakucho wouldn't forgive them.. He highly held a grudge against them, he also find out who's the cause of Takemichi accident, its because of that ugly scrawny face female Iko Mayumi..

Compare to Iko Mayumi, Takemichi is definitely the beautiful and kind one, he also can smell the stink and bad attitude of the women.. The women even tried to approach them which left them in disgust and Izana threatened her..

Where am i.." he freeze on his seat hearing the familiar tone of his sweet childhood friend..

He hurriedly stand at up from his chair and walk to her closely, he almost tear up seeing Takemichi innocent blue eyes again..

The next phrase she said, really broke his hearts into pieces, he felt himself tremble in fear because his little flower didn't know him..

His little flower can't remember him.. She even asked who is he.. Kakucho curse Toman, all of them.. Its all Toman fault why Takemichi become like this..