24

"Hanma..." Rindou whispered to himself and shook his head. Not believing what Rindou and Sanzu told him before.

He was now at the grocery store to stock up on food as he and his older brother ate literally everything there was in the fridge.

"Did you say something?" Ran looked at him, putting food in the cart.

"Yeah, why did that druggie come with us?" He lied, giving Sanzu a bad look.

"Well I had nothing to do, and I'm feeling lonely without Y/n these days. You two are the only real friends I have left now" he cleared his throat and looked around.

After that sentence, Rindou felt a little bad for asking that question in a rude tone.
He just sighed and kept putting the food in the cart.

After he knew what you had been up to in the past month, he felt even worse.
He blamed it all on himself.
He broke your heart and you ended up seeking love in another man.
The worst man you could end up with.

And he was worried sick.
He knew how Hanma was and he was sure he didn't show his true colors yet since you were all smiley and giggly with him at the club. Little did he know that you were in a big fucking mess.

And he let out all the tension he had in his body on Sanzu or Ran. They just bore it since they knew how important you were to him and how tensed up he was.

Then they heard a sigh, right beside them.
A female sigh.
To be precise, your sigh.

Rindou lifted his head up to see who was standing right at his left and his eyes widened in shock, letting fall the package of pasta he had in his hand.

"Rindou what the-" Ran was about to scold him but as soon as he saw you he froze as well.

The same happened to Sanzu, he swallowed the lump in his throat and stared at you "Y-y/n?"

You looked at them pretty shocked, but trying to remain emotionless and clearing your throat.
You couldn't even speak. As soon as you thought about something to say, the words would die in your throat.

"Y/n where have you been..." Sanzu approached you but you backed off immediately, as if you were scared of him "Y/n what the hell... It's me, Haruchiyo" he was trying his best to hold back his tears "I'm your best friend, why are you backing off..?"

You then lowered your eyes on the ground, not able to look at them anymore.
Rindou was even the closest to you and you felt his stare on your figure.

"I-I'm sorry, I have to go." you then turned and tried to go away as fast as possible but a hand gripped your wirst and pulled you closer.
It was Rindou.

"Oi! Where are you going? Don't you think you have some explaining to do-" he then stopped talking as he felt your arm tremble.

"Leave me please, leave me..." Your voice was trembling as well.

"A-are you scared..? Of us?" Ran tilted his head, something was definitely off.

"I-I-" you then widened your eyes still looking at the ground as you heard a deep voice behind you.

"Is everything okay, baby?" Hanma slowly walked closer to you, having his usual dumb smirk on his face.

No, nothing was okay.
And you were even more scared now.

"Rindou leave me please" you whispered and tried to back off. Unluckily for you, he didn't leave your wrist, instead he stared at Hanma with a mad expression and pulled you closer to him "Bastard"
His action caused your head to rest on his chest, and you actually wouldn't mind staying like that for the rest of your life. As much as he mistreated you, you missed him so much. You missed his touch, his body, his gestures, his voice.
You missed everything about him, even him being cold sometimes.