(Dev's outfit)

              (Wedding hall)

              (Wedding hall)

       (Wedding mandap)

       (Wedding mandap)

"Look at your right side" I said looking into her eyes. She looked confused for a second then she looked at her right side. I watched her face intently. I smiled when I saw her expression.

"You invited Orphanage Father and children?" she asked me excitedly with her bright smile.

"Mmm" I hummed in response. Her face fallen seeing my blank face.

"Look at your left side" I said taking her hand in mine. She turned her left side with a frown. I felt her body stiffened when she saw the whole Sharma family. She looked at me with her watery eyes. I squeezed her palm reassuringly. 

"Why?" she asked me in her choked voice. 

"Because I wanted to give you a perfect wedding. Without them this marriage will be incomplete for you. I know you love them though they do not. I know you will miss them if I haven't invited them to our marriage. I don't want you to think about others during our marriage. Your whole concentration should be on me. Only me" I said possessively looking straight into her eyes. I felt satisfied when I saw her cheeks turned cherry red. I don't like the Sharma family for how they treated my Aashu. If it were not for her love for them I would have crushed them a long before. But for her happiness I invited more like ordered the whole Sharma family for our wedding. I want them all to see that my Aashu is not a bad omen like they are thinking about her. I want them all to see how happy my Aashu is. I want them to show that now my Aashu has me and my family with her. They should know that she is not alone now. 

"Thank you" she whispered. I didn't said anything in return. 

"Please call the bride's father or brother to do the kanyadan" the priest said. Aashu looked at the Sharma family with her hopeful eyes.

I looked at Abishek sharma Aasha's father and her brother Anay Sharma. Her father was about to come forward to do the ritual but Ranjana Sharma, Aashu's grandma stopped him by grabbing his hand making him stop in his place. Anay Sharma said something to her but when she glared at him he also stood rooted in his place with his head hung low.