One Fine Morning

It was a nice chilly morning I was already very late and in a hurry to reach my college it was 1 n half hour away from my place.I left from home around 6.45 am I was half hour late for my class ...Mrs.shah is so going to shoot daggers at me for being late that too with only half completed submission.I'm at my last semester of interior degree program (ahhh thankfully lassst)

My college happens to a women's college which totally suckss.

It's been two n a half minutes no sign of bus I guess it's just going to be a really bad bad day.

I was restless and so worked up because of being late that I didn't put any makeup I checked my reflection in my cellphones screen god I was looking so dull ufffff..... That too in a messy bun .....so much for being late.

Then I again searched for any sign of bus no sign obviously Cuz it's a bad bad day....then suddenly my gaze went too a fine young man tall,average body but built one with a charming face.

There he was standing in the middle of waiting line with a serious expression ..

He was looking so perfect in his black and white formal attire that totally suited his personality.

I usually don't stare at people as it rude also I'm too shy to do that.

He was looking at his cellphone with a frown on his face..I guess I'm not only one who is late....I guess he sensed someone staring looked directly my way I gulped my dry throat and looked away not wanting see any rude response ...but I couldn't help my self I kept stealing glances at him he didn't even looked way he was staring directly at me with an amused expression..... my eyes met his he suddenly gaved me one of the most charming lopsided grin......god why he had to smile that to so killer smile ....I thought maybe I'm just hallucinating and imagining things.....I doubled checked he again gaved me his lopsided grin this time smiled back shyly and looked away shyly .....we kept glancing and stealing stares at each other now we both were smiling and shaking our head ....suddenly his bus came ruining our perfect moment he looked a little sad and went inside

I got a little jealous and sad because of the bus .....I thought this is it end of my little happy sappy moment ....then I saw a movement I saw him waving at me and smiling at me with an unreadable emotion I waved back and the bus went away.

I felt giddy and also little upset that the bus ruined my moment and he left so early.... Then I got my bus finally .....the whole time I was thinking about him,was he thinking about me too ?

I was so greatful that I got late today because I got to see him and his lopsided grin......his grin turned my miserable morning into a beautiful and giddy morning .... ... . sometimes people make us smile without even doing anything ......I'm never going to forget this little happy sappy memory of my life and specially his lopsided smile ...... And no I never saw him again .....I did purposely got late few days to just so that I can see him by any chance .....but I wasn't lucky fortunate.. . sometimes some people just comes into our life for seconds and make an impression at our heart for lifetime.......

I'm never going to forget his lopsided grin ....... ..he was special