Love Interest

Summary: After 12 months the group is now in high-school Tyler finds himself a love interest.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes it would either be because my iPhone autocorrect or me accidentally tapping the wrong thing in :)

Everything was going pretty well for Tyler, he haven't told his parents though, the last thing he wanted was for his parents getting mad at him, he is afraid he might disappoint point them about it all.

Mei tells him that he has to tell them eventually, he knows that but it's just hard to tell them, they don't tend to listen to what he wants only what they won't.

But put aside that everyone else was pretty much okay with it that being Abby Miriam Mei of course and Priya once he told the girls.

Abby's reaction was mostly happy and she kept dancing around him saying she knew it, and that he had always been a little fruity, Priya was proud that he had the courage to even tell someone so fast when he found it out, Miriam was supportive and even wanted to plan a friend party, which means just them can go to the party.

Once Tyler found out he liked guys and girls it was like his mind did a u-turn, whenever he saw a good-looking boy he would stare and can help but manage out a woah at them, which would make them blush but just wave him off, which was good on both sides, he does the same with a girl, most of them would just walk off annoying him others would thank him for the compliment he gave them.

(12 months later)

The group was going to high school now, and they were amazed about how big it was compared to their middle school, it was almost like a college campus (this is coming from a 7th grader who only saw pictures of the high school they are going to soon✌🏽) they all were totally going to get lost at this place but at least they had each other.

"Omg!!!! This is going to be so cool!" Abby shouts loudly, making people look towards her way but simply keep walking as if they didn't see her after looking right at her, Miriam nods her head with a wide smile "I know right! But school, new teachers, new classes, cute boys and girls" Miriam says while on her tippy toes making kissing faces towards the four, who laughed.

"We are totally going to get through high school altogether! Right" Mei states, they nod, and Priya grins and gives a simple "yeah" in agreement to what all of them said, Tyler kept quiet while side-eyeing someone, blocking out what the others are talking about, he bites his lip as they walk pass their group, he notices the other boy smiling at him, Tyler becomes a cherry and looks away.

Priya looks towards Tyler with a smirk to, he blushes more and just rolls his eyes at her "would you nerds stop talking before we miss our first class on the first day of high school!" He shouts at them making them laugh and agree that they should get going.

They all take a look at their new classes, they glance at each other one more time and decide what to do "okay so if you have the same first-period class with someone go with them" Mei says while looking at the four, they agree, Priya and Abby and Tyler went together, Miriam and Mei went together.

"See yah guys later!" Miriam says loudly while holding Mei's hand and ran into the building to find their class together, the trio does the same, Priya shoves Tyler gently he sends her a confused look, but she gives him a knowing look, he blushes and just crosses his arms over his chest and walks up.

(:)/?:!:':!.$/&/'!/!.&/@2!:?,&:&:'/'/&/!.?:!/@.',',':!/?/?.

It was lunch time now, The five all sat together at a round table, they talked about their first 3 classes about how some of the people in their class are funny and some were too stupid to be in high school.

"Besides all that I'm glad you guys are here with me," Mei says with a calm demeanor in her voice, they nod in agreement with her.

Tyler looks around the cafeteria his eyes land on the same boy from this morning, he didn't notice he was starring at him until one of his friends began pointing at him, he looks towards Tyler way and smirks, Tyler blushed and looks away hiding his face in his arms on the table.

The four look at the now flustered Tyler, with some worry all but Priya knowing what's going on with him, she looks towards the boy way who was still looking at Tyler she waves for him to come over, he sits at his table for a moment after seeing Priya wave for him to come over he tells his friends he'll be back and walks on over to them.

"Sup, can I sit over here?" The male asks them "sure!" Mei says giving him a quick smile, He sits right next to Tyler who slowly raises his head and looks beside him, his mouth gaps open at the boy, he had brunette hair that was fluffy and blue eyes and dark skin, with snake bites, he wore some Nike shorts and a white shirt with a swirl design in the middle.

Tyler didn't get a good look at him this close, it made him, and the girls look at them, they try not to make it too obvious but they were fangirling over the two.

"I notice that you were starring at me, as long as my friends too" To be exact his friends were also looking at the two with curious eyes as to what is going to happen, Tyler fidgets with the end of the hoodie " yeah sorry, that's kind of weird..." "no it find...my name is Jorge, your is...?" Tyler's eyes widen seeing he wants to know his name "Tyler! I mean Tyler" Jorge laughs and nods.

"Here," Jorge says while taking out his phone, Tyler blushed  and does the same with his own phone he puts his phone down under the table like Jorge, Jorge shows him his phone number and he puts it into his phone, Tyler can't help but let out a giggle when Jorge puts his name as "Braces boy😬🏀" Tyler puts him as "Blue eyes❄️🌟" making the other laugh at the name "Nice, I text you later, hm?" Tyler blushes, even more, he believes he is a Cherry now at this point "Y-yeah I like that"

Jorge gets up waving bye to Tyler as he went to his own table with his friends who pat his back and laugh at him, Tyler gets his blush to die down, and he slowly turns his head towards the four who starred wide eye, Abby speaks "so you guys are gonna date?"

"What!"